2 ~ Train Ride Cont.

Thalia's POV

Me, Frank, Hazel, Lou, and Katie were bored to the heavens. Katie was trying to kill a "dangerous six-legged creature" as she called it.

It was an ant.

I  was extra-bored, so went to find my other friends. I found the fabled Harry Potter and his friends, along with Nico napping by the door and Will sitting across him with his hands folded.

I sat down next to him, "So Will, where are Percy, Annabeth and Leo?"

He shrugged, "Went to find the others. Now stop talking so loud. Nico needs rest."

I tried to lower my voice, "I guess I'll wait for them to come back."

"Who are you?" a redheaded boy asked me.

"Oh sorry, Thalia. Just. Thalia."

They introduced themselves. Harry brought up some sport called Quidditch, and when he discovered we didn't know what it was, he and Ron eagerly explained it and started listing out all the best American teams we could support.

Harry was saying, "I understand that Quodpot is what Americans play, but Quidditch is —"

The door slid open and some blond guy poked his head in.

"Who are you?" he asked me incredulously.

I stared at him. "You came here and asked who I am like I'm not supposed to be here? Who are you?"

He sneered, "Another American?" then he looked at me longer and grinned, "My name is Draco Malfoy, but you may call me Draco," he bowed to me.

I was struck-dumb. He was being respectful after what he had said? The Golden Trio were stunned as well. Then I realized, this guy was hitting on me.

I tried to keep my cool. "I'm not allowed to date, so leave me alone." I'd said it as calmly as possible through gritted teeth.

"Really? Well we can keep it a secret."

"My dad will find out," I was seconds away from cutting this guy's head off and throwing him out the window .

"Aww...well I'm sure my dad can convince your parents. They're quite powerful."

"Parent," I corrected, "my mom's dead."

"Oh...I'm so sorry," he suddenly looked sympathic, but I saw through it. "Get OUT!!"

He moved closer and touched my cheek, a spark traveled through my body and Draco was thrown backwards against the door.

"Come on sweetie, let's not—" Okay calling me sweetie? This guy reminds me of Apollo.

"DON'T. CALL. ME. SWEETIE!!! I told you I can't date! So I am not going to date!!"

I punched him and gave him a black eye. The air smelled of ozone. Clouds gathered outside and lightning struck the Earth behind me.

Nico shot awake, and Will said nervously, "Uh, Thalia..."

Draco gulped and raced outside, screaming like a little kid. I chased after him.

Harry's POV

Nico and Will excused themselves and ran after Thalia.

"They're different," I stated.

"Well they're from America. Things are probably different there," Hermione pointed out.