RANDOM FACTS

Hello, most of you have probably deleted this story from your Reading List or Library or whatever by now, but I'm writing some random facts about this story!

1. Drew and Leo used to live in Canada, which is where I used to live. Any Canadians here? 🍁🍁

2. At the start, Drew's fatal flaw was going to be paranoia, but I changed it to pride, (and @atruegryffindor guessed it and earned a follow)

3. With the exception of Drew's two older brothers, her number one Muggle enemy is Logan West. I originally wanted to make him a wizard at Hogwarts. I actually pretty much wrote him into chapter 7 then deleted him before publishing

4. Never had I imagined this story would be more than ten chapters long.

5. In the beginning, Drew was going to be a daughter of Bellona, not a normal Hogwarts witch.

6. Since I wanted the Golden Trio to be suspicious of how Lou Ellen could do wandless magic, I added her after writing four entire chapters. Not the best choice, I admit.

7. Even I'm not sure about what Drew's blood status is. (In the next book and Slytherin Army, she's a muggle-born in Slytherin)

8. Very late into the book, I realized that Drew should be in 5th year, because she's the same age as Leo, and he's 15. Pay this fact no attention. Also, Fred and George are pretty old to still be in school...

9. I never knew that so many people would read this story. Seriously, 100K reads is A LOT! Thank you <3

10. Lately I've been shipping everyone with everyone, but creating a person Drew would like is just...hard. But in the other books a boy named Wilby Blue does appear. And PS, Thalico will be in the next book since everyone asked for it in this one.

11. I almost killed off Fred in the end >:D. But I didn't want you guys crying a river in your house or something.

12. Drew's last name was originally Drew Hill (I just used the first name I thought of and didn't bother to think of whether or not it sounded good)

13. (Added on 1/10/2016) I just realized that Eliza Skull, the girl who died, has a really cool name. It's pronounced Ee-lie-zah. And if you say her name fast, it sounds like, "Here lies a skull."

14. (Added on 11/10/2019) I remember that I made an author's note that I was going to Canada for two weeks and might not update. But I updated like every three days while I was on vacation. I guess I really liked this book haha