18 ~ Revealing

Nico's POV

At breakfast the next day, the Headmaster stood behind his podium and tapped his wine glass, effectively quieting everyone.

"I have a very intersting announcement to make," Dumbledore said, "will the exchange students please come up to the front?"

We went to the front of the Great Hall.

"Why are we going to the front?" Percy asked, with a totally puzzled expression on his face.

Annabeth slapped his head, "We're revealing ourselves idiot!"

"Oh...oh right."

Once all of us were at the front, Annabeth said, "There's a reason why you need to learn hand-to-hand combat and get your bodies in good shape. There's also a reason why you need to learn about Greek Mythlogy. The thing is, we aren't wizards, we're demigods, Hecate blessed us the ability to do magic. The Mist hides strange Greek or Roman things like monsters and swords from mortals, or muggles. But you guys don't have the Mist helping you."

The Great Hall exploded into protests.

"LIAR!!"

"You insane?"

"Demigods?"

"No way!"

"Blimey!"

"Water cannon up my nose!"

Dumbledore held up a hand and everyone quieted down, "Let them continue please."

"Voldemort is back," Annabeth continued, "and stop protesting! It's true. He has an army of Greek monsters and Death Eaters. And as some of you might have seen, when a ton of monsters attacked Hogsmeades, they were from Greek Mythology. They can't be hurt by your spells or our spells because they are completely Greek. That's also why spells from you guys can't harm us, because we're half god. Like how Hagrid is half giant and isn't harmed by the Stunning Spell. Some Greek monsters have to be killed a certain way, which is why you need to learn about Greek monsters, and since your magic can't harm them, you need to use weapons."

Still, nobody believed her. People began to contact St. Mungos.

"I guess you guys want a demonstration then?" Annabeth asked.

The Great Hall quieted down. A few people called out, "Yeah!"

"Alright then, I'm a daughter of Athena, and I've been in two wars and one Great Prophecy. I don't have any powers, you would know that if you read Chapter 2 in the textbook, but my mother gave me this cap for my birthday." She held up her Yankees cap for everyone to see, then put it on and disappeared. Then she tapped her bracelet, and her ivory sword appeared, "This is my weapon," then she reached into her pocket and pulled out a tiny lump of metal, "this is Daedalus' laptop, he wasn't in the textbook, but he was a great inventor like Archimedes, he gave this to me." She pressed a button, and it unfolded into a laptop, "It has Wi-Fi anywhere, can turn into a phone, tablet, or TV, can call people, buy things, and it runs faster than any computer."

Everyone oohed and ahhed. Someone screamed, "I want that!"

And someone else yelled, "What's Wi-Fi?"

"I'm a son of Poseidon!" Percy said, "I was in two Great Prophecies, and two wars. I was also the praetor of Camp Jupiter, the demigod camp for the Romans." He waved his wand in the air, "This is my wand," he put it down on the floor. "I can control liquids!" Water flew from the cups of some Gryfindors and formed a ball of water above their heads. He moved his hand, and the ball of water moved too. He made it explode in midair. There was a light rain for a few seconds in the Great Hall. Everyone's mouth dropped open in shock, so they were catching some water in their mouthes.