Another Book!

So remember how I told you guys I'm making another demigods going to Hogwarts book? Yeah you probably do. It's not going to be a sequel, but rather a completely new one, because to be honest I don't like the way this one turned out.

So I'm going to ask a ton of questions you guys have to answer.

[ANSWERS ARE NOW CLOSED, THE BOOK IS COMPLETED]

1. The demigods going are: Percy, Annabeth, Nico, Thalia, Jason, Piper, and Leo. Anyone else?

2. When should the story take place? (book 5, after book 7...etc)

3. Snape mean or not mean to the demigods?

4. Should Hermione be a demigod? (If yes, comment her godly parent)

5. Should Drew be a demigod? (If yes comment her godly parent)

6. Drew evil or good?

7. Should Ron side with Harry even though Harry's arrogant or be friends with the Americans and make Harry be all alone and angry?

8. What about Ginny? (It's like #7)

9. Should Harry have a crush on Thalia or Annabeth? (Or Drew or whoever)

10. Should they all be sorted or just all of them in Gryffindor without having to put on the hat?

11. Should Draco be in love with Annabeth, Thalia, or Drew (or other demigods you want to come)?

12. If Hermione isn't a demigod, should she side with Harry or the Americans? (Like #7)

13. Should the demigods be immune to spells?

14. This is taking place after book 7, there's going to be a battle, so who should be the enemies? Voldemort by himself? Any other random primordial? (I am not going to do Gaea or Kronos. Gaea was blown to pieces. Kronos was cut to pieces. How could they come back so soon?)

15. Anything else?

16. Should Percy have the curse of Achilles?

17. Draco demigod or not? (If yes, comment his godly parent)

18. Draco evil or sort-of good?

19. Should the wizards be able to see through the Mist?