Harry Fordé // On the way

How to start a bad day?

The sky looks so gray, thick, and heavy and there's this possibility that it's going to rain.

"Great. Just great."

I've got this scheduled photoshoot for today and she's supposed to be with me in this project but, unfortunately, she's not.

I do have a car— I mean, we do have a car. We both invested and brought it with our own money, half of mine and half with hers but, I guess she had ride with it in her way home, and home means to her own apartment.

Because I do not have our car, I'll just deal with the train and commute. A model and a commuter, not bad though, I'll just deal with it too.

***

I am standing, a sign of a gentleman, I guess? It's too crowded here, though. They say that Keanu Reeves might be here because he's a legend so, I'll be optimistic.

There's two more stations. I checked my phone. There's 17 missed calls, 28 messages and shoot, there's this chats- a lot of 'em.

I'd better ignore those, it won't change what already happened. I don't need their pity. I know that they just care about me but, all I need is a liquor to drink.

I only have 40 minutes left before the call time. I don't know. I don't care. Actually, I should be taking a rest or a vacation right now. I admit it, I'm so fucking sad right now.

It feels like I want to cry and burst into tears. Yeah, I'm a guy, but that doesn't mean that I have no rights to shed a tear in my eyes or get sad.

The train stopped into a station and a bunch of people has also arrived from their destination.

Some of them bumped at me, said 'excuse me' as they're having their way out.

Seats have been vacant, so I grabbed the chance to finally take a seat and think, or just ignore what I've been thinking.

I sighed and shook my head, enduring the heavy feelings beneath my shoulder. The pain that strokes my heart like a sharp spear, and the burning feeling in the edge of my eyes.

It's so tragic and I can't even take it or put it aside. I mean, yeah, it just happened last night but, Am I going to live my life just like this until I get old?

"No fucking way." My eyes widened as I've just realized that I've said it a little bit loud, enough volume to caught the attention of the person infront of me.

She's actually a girl, wearing some weird sweater. The girl's eyes landed on me. She look young, three years younger than me, I guess. That'll make me lucky because if she's actually a grandma, well, she'd be rolling her eyes at me— or even someone who cares about their moral life.

She just sat there, avoiding an eye contact with me. She take her phone from her pocket with some earphones and put it on her ears.

Suddenly, the realization just hit me.

I just realized that I've been staring at her for a long time and I hope that It didn't freak her out— wait, she doesn't even care, does she?

She stroke her hair, moving her head with music on her ears and sometimes, sing along with some lyrics of it.

This is so weird, and it makes me feel uncomfortable.

Why the fuck do I feel this feeling—? Whatever the fuck it is, it annoys me or maybe I just don't want to accept it because, I don't know it yet— or maybe, I knew it from the very first time our eyes met. I actually felt the same feeling I had with her when we also first met each other— wait...

"Fuck no." I flinched— I 'over-flinched' if you insist.

Shit, I'm being paranoid. I'm so stupid to caught the attention of a few people here with me. Maybe because of the hangover?

That's very impossible to happen!

Same feeling?

No, in every freaking way that's possible! I mean, this girl infront of me?

Well, she's just a stranger.