Ingrid Hansen // Hello

What makes a person special?-

Our performance was over after the third song we played and it was epic! I mean, the whole crowd, they just sing along or just chill with their drinks while listening to our performance!

I am so happy! The smile on my face never falters as I walk towards our booth with my two sisters with wide smiles on their faces, Zack was sitting beside Astrid, clapping his hands.

"Bravo!" Zack greeted. "Happy Birthday little girl!"

"Hahaha. Thank you!" I replied.

"You were amazing sis! Wow." Astrid said, shaking her head slightly.

"Yeah, yeah! Just so you know Ingrid, you and your band slayed it!" Tori jumped from her seat to wrap me in a hug. "And now... For the best part of the night, drink time! Woooh!"

"Oh my gosh, am I really drinking a liqour right now?" I shrugged playfully.

"You can try to but, If you don't want it, you can always have something else." Astrid stated.

"By the way, your bandmates will be joining us soon enough after putting those fancy instruments in the backstage." Zack spoke. "... For now, you could have some drink- anything you want birthday girl."

"Do I need to- I need to pay right?" I do really sound like an idiot, I hate it!

"What? No, no! Not in my club, darling." Zack and Astrid laughed.

"Just enjoy the night Ingrid. Happy Birthday!" Astrid smiled.

"Oh-kay?" I frowned a little. This is so intense. There's a lot of people here and-and lights. I finally noticed that there's the DJ from the stage with his music stuffs, ready to drop some beats.

I just walk and walk like a real idiot, trying to find my way into the counter where I'm supposed to 'get drinks' and then stopped for an instant when my eyes landed on one guy, right in the corner of the counter- shit, there he is.

He was sitting there- and I was standing here, in the middle of the crowd, oh my gosh, it's so embarrassing.

Should I continue walking to get a drink? Fuck, I don't need a drink!

Should I turn around and walk away?

Why do I act like this? I mean, it's no big deal so, yeah, I'll go for it.

I started walking towards the counter, stroking a hair behind my ear, swallowing thickly as I tried to calm myself.

I reached the counter safe, pursing my lower lip, I tried to figure out what drink should I order.

"I guess, I'll have..."

"...French fries and nuggets." A low chuckle of a guy startled me as he cut my words, sitting on the stool while flashing a toothy grin at me.

I was literally shooked for a moment. My gaze moved towards the guy, he have a short brown hair with his narrowed eyes, he looks like asian and his smile is kind a cute but, I bet he's older than me to have guts just to flirt with me.

He's probably flirting at me, I'm not like 'assuming' or something but, that kind of smile means something.

My eyebrows furrowed, and the awkwardness I feel inside is rushing through my veins like what the fuck, how could guys stare at a girl for one minute straight with an overflowing confident, it's so unrealistic.

He laughed and his voice is so manly that it sounds like a growl— that creeps me out.

"I'm just kidding!" He laughed again. Is it rude not to laugh while flashing my 'What on earth is he talking about?' face. "Uh... C-Can I...? Can I get you a drink?"