Ingrid Hansen // On the way

How to start a great day?

For me, it's a always a great day! It's up to you how to get through it.

It's wednesday so, I have a work in the most cutest place I've ever been- the purplebell corner!

I've been working in that coffee shop for nine months and I could totally swear that I am the happiest person when I'm on that place.

"Ingrid? Tori and I are gonna go now, okay?" I heard Astrid knocked at the door while I'm still on a towel, drying my hair.

"Okay! Have a good day!" I said.

"You too, little sis!" Astrid yelled back.

Actually, we sisters do have a car. Only one car for three girls who goes through different locations here in Los Angeles.

Astrid and Tori's workplace is just three buildings away from each other and mine, being the unprofessional one, I work far from their workplace.

What can I do? It's the only job that suits me. I mean, honestly, I can't blame my parents just because we do not have the money for me to go to college and get a degree and get a job.

So here I am, putting some tight pants, a sweater made by mom from Norway, letting my hair flow through my shoulders and spraying some cologne— just for us to invest money for my college.

It'll take time but, it's worth the wait and a lot of hardwork. It's also our family's specialty, solid teamwork and faith with each other.

***

The rain started to pour with tiny droplets of water from the grayish cloud above.

I do love the rain, but not in my birthday. The sound of the rumbling thunder from far away distance made me purse my lower lip as I walk my way through the ocean of busy people here in the train station.

"Excuse me. Thank you." I smiled through people who I get bumped in to and they smiled back.

The train arrived as I always expected and I rushed inside it without an intro.

It's too crowded here. A lot of people was standing, some of them were sleeping, some of them was talking to someone through their phones, some just sit or stood and let the time passes.

I want to get my phone and earphone to play some music but, my hands were stuck because of my position in this crowd.

I guess, maybe later?

***

The train stopped and a lot of people exited the train. Finally, it's getting too comfortable now here.

"Here miss, you can take a seat." A guy offered me his seat, wearing a shy smile on his face. He's a teenager, maybe 17 or 18 years old, something like that.

"Thank you, I appreciate it man." I'm always this friendly with others.

"You're welcome." We exchange smiles and just get over it. But I really appreciate it, really.

My phone beeps. I grabbed it on my pocket and saw a message from Joey, saying that he will visit me on the coffee shop today and he have a present for me.

I text back by saying 'Thanks, that would be cool'.

The train stopped for the third station and the there's only eight person here inside the train. The teenager that offers me a seat also walked his way out.

I watched him walked away and disappeared from the crowd. Some people started rushing to get inside the train before it go, and then suddenly, I've heard a guy muttered something...

"No fucking way." It caught my attention.

I guess, he also realized that I've heard what he said and he's kind a embarassed for it.

Our gazes met each other but, it's just for a moment when I tried to ignore him by using my phone. I put my earphone and turn the music on, get along with the vibe.

He doesn't look crazy or insane. He actually looks cool and formal with his outfit; maroon colored long-sleeves that hugged his torso, with matching black ripped-jeans. I also noticed that he's wearing a necklace that looks really expensive— what my point is, he doesn't look like a guy who uses some illegal drugs and got crazy.

"Fuck no." I red his lips! He also flinched like he almost fell asleep but then, realized it so, he flinched.

Wait, what?

He said that, I'm sure! That's creepy now. I guess, he's drunk. This dude is drunk.

Now he's freaking me out. Please don't be a crazy person who lose his shit with drugs and alcoholic drinks.

You look too handsome to be an addict.

The train stopped where I should go so, I took the chance to shake my creeps with that cute dude infront of me but, unfortunately, he also rushed outside and we bumped into each other.

"Sorry!" We both apologized at each other at the same time.

"I'm really sorry miss." He crack a shy smile, avoiding an eye contact with me. He scratch the back of his neck while he walk away slowly, head hung low.

What's with that stranger?