Epilogue

Hello! Thank you guys for sticking with me during this writing journey. I am overwhelmed with the amount of support and love you guys have shared for this story. It means so much!

A couple things before you start. This is just a little FYI, but I know I'm always looking for new stories to read and that's why I update my reading lists so often in case other people are doing the same. I have over stories I have completed reading and they are all on my profile if you want to check them out!

Ok and ALSO after the epilogue I might be doing a few bonus scenes. What do you guys think?

Happy reading xx

Five years later...

I slowly lift my eyes open when I hear the door open. I see Alexander walk in with his suit still on. He's been on a business trip the last few days, but I wasn't excepting him to be coming home tonight.

I sit up gently, careful not to wake up the two sleeping four year olds next to me. Yes, we had twins. James and Scarlet.

It's dark, but the moon spilling in from the window allows me to see him coming over to me. He sits on the edge of the bed and leans to kiss me softly. "I didn't mean to wake you." He whispers.

I shrug. "It's okay. I didn't know you were coming home tonight."

"I ended the trip early. I hate being away from you guys." He said lovingly as he looks down at our children laying down on the other side of me.

They both took up his spot on the bed, sprawled out with Scarlet's hand nearly covering her brother's face. I smile in amusement at the sight. She got her sleeping habits from me for sure.

I always let them sleep with me in the bed when Alex is gone. They loved it and always referred to it as a sleepover.

Alex lifts his hand to undo his tie a bit. "I'll sleep in the guest room." He said, getting up.

"Wait," I said standing up. "I'll come with." I said.

He looked down at me and nodded, a small smile tugging at the corner of his lips.

I looked back one more time at our beautiful kids. I leaned down to place a kiss on each of their heads. I gently moved Scarlet over more to my spot so that her brother wouldn't wake up from her basically attacking him in their sleep.

I left the door cracked as we left the room incase they woke up. We barely got out of the room before Alex's arms circled around me, pulling me close for a tight embrace. "I missed you." He said against the crook of my neck, breathing in.

I hugged him back, my cheek against his chest. "Yeah I'd miss me too." I joked. He chuckled and I pulled away to smile up at him. "I missed you too, babe." I leaned up to kiss him.

When I tried pulling away his hands cupped my cheeks to keep me there. His lips moved against mine and he deepen the kiss, slowly and tenderly moving his mouth against mine.

Suddenly he bent down to grab the back of my knees, carrying me as I wrapped my legs around him. He started walking and I realized we were in the other guest bedroom when he gently put me down on the bed, his body hovering over mine.