chapter 4.

*I've been grounded so i haven't updated any of my books. Im still grounded but i have this phone which my mom doesnt know about so here i am, updating this story*

Sehun was at the park that baekhyun had told him to meet up at but he was the only one there.

" is baekhyun playing a prank on me?" Sehun considers going home but he spots  a black jacket and some brown dress shoes.

"Hello? Do these belong to any one?" Sehun picks up the black jacket and the brown dress shoes

Suddenly sehun hears a flute being played.

(Sehuns pov)
That flute is being played so... Hmm.. How can i say this? The playing isn't awful but they're not playing what's written down. 1812 overture is supposed to be a soft calming piece that only picks up its beat for a few short minutes. The sound is supposed to go from gentle to calming to fast and repeat. This piece is at an intermediate level at the very least, surely a child isn't playing it with such quick beats and going wild with the notes.
I turn to look at this mountain shaped structure where a boy is playing the flute while a few children listen to his playing. Even though the playing isn't quite right, it still would need alot of skill to play it like that. I stopped focusing on the music for a short moment to only realize that this boy is quite beautiful. The boy's black hair is messy but it suits him. The boy also has sun kissed skin, very beautiful. As i check him out I notice that he doesn't have his white shirt buttoned. I stop pating attetion to his clothing so that i can get immersed into the performance. The way he is playing reflects him as a person. Wild and with a touch of joy that's how he is playing. This is very wonderful.
I reach out to take a picture of this wonderful performance but when I'm about to take a picture the boy stops playing.

(Third person)
The boy suddenly comes to his own realization when he looks at sehuns hand.

"You! What are you doing? Are you taking a picture of my chest? You pervert!" The boy yells at sehun

Not edited