chapter 6.

Sehuns pov
I cant believe this. I dont even go near any classical sheets, not even in music class! And Baekhyun is forcing me to be here. I need to escape this.
I looked over at baekhyun who gave me a cheeky grin. I can't believe him.
" friend A lets go, don't you wanna see me perform?" Kai asks enthusiastically
No. I want to go home but the way kai looks at me with his expecting eyes. Ugh and he's really beautiful and kai seems to be dazzling now. I can't just refuse! Plus Baekhyun will kick my ass if I ditch. Obviously not physically but mentally he can be a real pain.
" yeah. Lets go" I try to make my voice sound excited
I'm just going to listen. I'm just listening. I'll be part of the audience. Breathe Sehun, breath.

Kai had gone to get ready to perform meanwhile Chanyeol, Beakhyun , and I found seats in the middle part of the auditorium.

Baekhyuns pov
" so, I know you dont want to be here but doesn't it feel good to be here?" I ask Sehun
Sehun only glares at me. I know he doesn't want to be here but Sehun used to play the piano so beautifully and he's trying to throw away all his memories and skills. He's doing it but I know he doesn't want to. If sehun isn't going to play again then I want him to at least try to play one more time. Maybe he will be reminded of why he played and maybe he will play again.

Not edited