chapter 7.

Sehuns pov
My hands started trembling and i felt like the whole room was spinning. I shouldn't have come.
" Sehun... Are you okay?" Baekhyun looks at me worriedly
"I-I'm fine" I'm fine. Just breathe
The lights of the auditorium started to dim and the first contestant was up on stage. The violinist started playing and I instantly recogniz this piece. Beethoven violin sonata no.8. It's been awhile since i watch a performance, even so its giving me goosebumps. However the violinist is too nervous, he's out of tempo. Just calm down, you got this.
Baekhyuns pov
"How is he playing?" I ask Sehun
Sehun doesn't answer because he is too immersed in the music. Sehun is focusing on the music. One point for Baekhyun and zero to defeat. I'm just to flawless sometimes.
Tapping cuts my celebration short. I look down and I see Sehun is tapping as if he was playing the piano. I knew he still wanted to play. It's a good thing I forced him to come.

After a few performances I notice that they're playing the same song.
" This is getting boring. Why are they all playing the same thing?" I ask
Sehun rolls his eyes at me and says " This is the set piece and why did you drag me here for? You're not even paying attention"
"I'm paying attention but I would perfer sleeping like how chanyeol is" i say
" whatever" Sehun goes back to ignoring me after rolling his eyes and saying whatever
Sehuns pov
"It's Kai's turn" I'm amazed at how beautiful he looks.
" I'll wake up Chanyeol" Baekhyun announces
"Ufhak.....hmm?" Chanyeol looked so confused but he straighteneds out when he sees Kai.
How will Kai show his skills?
Not edited