part 1

Part1

AR BOOK MART DELHI.

It is one of the Best and Big Book shop in Delhi. It's very famous because, we can get any book from any subject, be it preschool Rhymes or any Ph.D. reference Books. So it looks always busy and crowded. Its location is also one of the causes of its fame. It was surrounded by a Multiplex, school and also a Temple. The Temple was the direct opposite to the shop. It was DEVI MAA Temple. We could see the Temple from the shop. AR's glass elevation gives us a complete view of the Temple.

Arnav Singh Raizada the shop owner, another Interesting attraction of the shop. The name ARNAV suits him very much as he looks always silent like deep Ocean. He is very deep by heart as no one could understand what really was there inside it. Similar to the ocean his heart was also very beautiful and colorful in its deep unlike what he shows from outside. He needs someone to see the beauty by diving into it rather than sailing on the boat.

He is a great Book Lover. He loves reading. He spends his free time reading books. He can't "just sell". He knows the content of every book in his shop. That's when he could explain it to his customer if they ask anything related to it as he feels insulted to say "I don't know".

His shop doesn't have any CCTV cameras in it. He doesn't want to stop those who steal the books. Let them read in the way at least. They are "reading", it's more than enough and really good as well. He likes "reading" that much.

He has very huge female fan followers but without his concern. He never reacts to it. Many girls were regular customer to his Mart, not to buy books but to ogling over him. They hide behind the books and looking at him peeping. He was not even interested in looking at them but they were "GAJINIS" in trying. That's the only irritating thing which he hates in this shop. But they never dared to spoke to him. His "LOOK" towards them was like that. It makes everyone take two steps back from him fearfully. It was that heated one. No one could stand in front of him if he gets angry.

He was so kind if it was related to books but not more than that

He was so kind if it was related to books but not more than that. No one knows his personal number. He don't like disturbance. He is like that. That's what he is. Not that he wants to stay aloof. Until now he didn't meet the person who could touch his inner soul. He has some girlfriends too. They were not "girlfriends". "Friends", they are Girls. That's all. They were from his school and college.

Arnav saw a girl through the glass door who was removing her pink helmet and putting stand to her scooty. She was coming inside his shop. He had seen her in the shop before too. She bought a MATHS related book last time. How he remembers things about her particularly is, she didn't look at him like other girls do. That's why he is looking at her now. Will she look at him this time? She went to the MATHS section as usual and searched for some books.

She looks Modern, so young, so thin, so fair and so beautiful. Her hip-length silky hair gives her an extra gorgeous look. Her eyes were very expressive. They always carried a smile in it. She was kind of COLORFUL with BLACK hair, WHITE face, HAZEL eyes, and PINK lips. She was a moving RAINBOW. She looked familiar at first sight itself. She always holds a smile in her lips. It gives freshness to her surroundings. What could be her name?

Pink must be her favorite color. Her scooty and her helmet were Pink and she prefers to wear pink in the most. Last time also she was in Pink like today.

Suddenly Arnav got conscious. He was shocked by his own admiration on the GIRL. This is the first time he analyzed someone to this extends. Did he notice a girl to this deeper? He gave a warning to his own self to be in limit while gulping. He looked at her hesitatingly lifting his eye lash slowly, couldn't hold himself.

Her facial expression tells him that the book which she searching was not there. She looks so cute with a kiddy pout. That's when a boy asked Arnav which dragged her attention.

Boy: Bhiya from where I could get Harry Potter part six?

Arnav: Left side, fifth self, third rack.

And Arnav switched his gaze to the girl who looks impressed about his acute reply. She started walking towards him. He was alert and started flipping a book which was in his hands.

 He was alert and started flipping a book which was in his hands

Girl: Excuse me.

Arnav(lifting his head like he didn't see her coming): Yah.

Girl: Can I get the book "Integration in Mathematical Education?"

"Integration in Mathematical Education"? Again Math. She should be a student who is doing her graduation in Math. He came out of his own thoughts.

Arnav: There is no book like that in our collection.

Girl(disappointed): What? If it's not here than from where I could get it? (she again pouted and it looked so real which made him swallow) Won't you take my order?

Arnav: Sure, If you give.

Girl: Yes, I really want it.

Arnav: Ok.

He took his receiver and dialed a number. He said the book name.

Arnav(closing the receiver edge and looking at the girl): Any specific author?

Girl: No, anyone is fine.

He ordered the book and cut the call.

Arnav: I posted the order. You can check it after three or four days.

Girl: Thank you, thank you so much (it looks, she really means it) I will come after four days then. Can I?

Arnav nodded yes keeping his face stony. She went delightedly without saying her name. His gaze kept on following her until she put her helmet and starts her scooty to accelerating. Though he was successful in controlling his lips from smiling but failed by his eyes. They smiled seeing her happy. An unknown expectation created in his heart for the task which was going to happen after four days. "She will come to collect the book".

To be continued....