Part 11

Part 11

GH   

Garima amazed seeing Khushi all fresh. Khushi was getting ready to go somewhere. But Garima didn't want to ask her anything until Khushi says it by herself.

Khushi: Mom, I'm going to Temple.

Garima(curiously): Which Temple Khushi.

Khushi: The one which is opposite to the AR book mart.

That answer brought a bright smile in Garima's face. She nodded ok. Khushi took her helmet and came out of the house. Garima Dialed Shashi and conveyed the message and he was delighted hearing that.

Meanwhile, Shyam returned home and got surprised knowing that Khushi went to Temple. His brain worked fast and he dialed.....

AR Book Mart

Arnav was in the shop as usual. His eyes got rooted on Khushi who was entering inside the temple. This is the first time she was coming out after her broken marriage. He couldn't see her face as she was facing her back to him. He couldn't hold himself anymore. He rushed to the Temple. Khushi was praying, closing her eyes.

 He went in front of her and stood there without disturbing

He went in front of her and stood there without disturbing. He saw her tears flowing from her closed eyes. His heart ached to see that. But he could see, her face had a mild smile.

She opened her eyes and got surprised seeing Arnav before her eyes

She opened her eyes and got surprised seeing Arnav before her eyes. They stood looking at each other forgetting their surroundings. The voice dragged them out from their eye lock. It was none other than Akash. Khushi got nervous meeting Akash in unexpected timing. Though she was not ready for the situation she wanted to KILL the issue here itself. She wanted to give the answer not only for Akash but also for Arnav.

Akash: Khushi... Shyam told me that you are in Temple. So I came to see you.

Khushi(without any expression): Tell me.

Akash: Everything will be alright in some days.

Khushi: what are you talking about?

Akash(smilingly): I mean, almost I have convinced my parents.