Part 17

Part17

Arnav understood one point that why newly married couple became fat in few days, seeing the dishes which were prepared by his mother in law. His eyes popped out in shock. There were dishes; a family can eat for one week. Adding to it, Garima's statement made Arnav dizzy.

Garima: Khushi told me that you are a diabetic. So I prepared very simple lunch. 

Arnav looked at Khushi shockingly who nodded yes smilingly

Arnav looked at Khushi shockingly who nodded yes smilingly. He hurriedly took a glass of water and gulped.

Shashi: Start Arnav.

Saying he and Shyam started their round. Arnav amazed seeing their interest in food. He wonder how can a girl still looks so thin after having this type of food? He tasted all the dishes... no choice. He decided one thing. Henceforth he will never come to Gupta house for lunch. Khushi suppressed her laugh seeing him facing a tough time to finish his plate. At last, he finished and took the plate in his hand before Garima keep something again.

After lunch, he decided to go shop. But the situation went totally reverse. After heavy food, no work can be done at the store. He felt uneasy. He took leave from Guptas and went to RM. Thank god Khushi didn't insist him to stay at GH as she thought that he was going to Shop.

Arnav came to RM and sat on the couch. He felt to sleep. But nope. It's a bad habit. if he sleeps today then it becomes a habit. So he avoided sleeping and started reading books.

 So he avoided sleeping and started reading books

 He looked at the clock. It's 4:00 pm. He decided to go to GH to pick Khushi up in an hour. That's when he heard someone was opening the gate. He was surprised when Khushi entered inside in her scooty. Khushi also surprised seeing Arnav at home as she thought he would be in shop.

Khushi: You are here? I thought you would be in the shop.

Arnav: My in-laws' homemade food didn't let me do any work. (she chuckled) what about you? why did you come soon? I would have brought you...

Khushi: Yha. I have to put all my stuff up. It's so difficult you know? So I came sooner.

Arnav: Don't worry. I will help you.