Part 3

Part 3 

This is the first-day Arnav was not getting any sleep in his life. He was thinking Khushi's smiling face all the time. She looks so real. No flaunt of her beauty nor does she behave like other girls flattering about her own self. Her smile is more than enough to spend whole life. SPEND? What was he thinking? She just helped him thinking that he was her book staler. How could he think more than that? What will she think if she gets to know? She may start to hate him. The word HATE crushed his heart. No. But why? What if she hates? What's the big deal? Why her hate affect him? He rolled to his stomach on the bed and hugged the pillow doesn't want to think about anything. Especially that HATE issue. But sleep was playing with him. He took his mobile.

Arnav was not fond of social media. He just gives a look to his accounts, facebook, and WhatsApp. He turned on mobile data and checked the notification in FB. There was a friend request from an unknown girl. Named as Khushi Kumari Gupta. Disgusting. He was receiving many friend requests every day. What he did was deleting it. simple. He opened the list and was about to delete it, his hand stopped in the midway. The same girl. Same Khushi. Is this her full name? He sat on the bed hurriedly.

He didn't think more his finger confirmed her as his FRIEND. She was the first girl whom he accepted the request from out of his circle.

He opened her account. She was smiling like always, in the profile. He admired her for a while. He opened her gallery there she was smiling in different poses. He liked all the pic and stole it from her account.

KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA. "Khushi kumari". Really she is Kumari(child) of Khushi(happiness). He smiled at her pic. Birthday 17th September, Msc., B.Ed., Great.

He saved her pics in secret gallery. An unknown satisfaction filled in his heart. He slept peacefully.

After two days.

Arnav was checking the stock which was being returned before the date. He was noting down the unsold book list from long time. He was so engrossed in doing that. He didn't notice that someone was standing behind him. He sensed only when his shoulder was being tapped. He turned and rooted at the same place seeing " KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA" in front of him smilingly. He couldn't come to the conclusion that she was really here or he was hallucinating.

Khushi: Happy Birthday

"Birthday?" he saw the calendar. Today is 21st August. Yah, it's his Birthday. He looked at her surprisingly. He almost forgot his birthday. After a long time, she is the one who makes him remember that.

Khushi: I saw it in Face book. So came to wish you.

She was also searched for his details? Quite interesting.

Arnav: Thanks.

Khushi: That's all? No sweets or chocolates? She asked pouting.

Arnav didn't say anything. He would have bought a full chocolate shop if he knows that she would come. But now he can't do anything. It will look a bit "TOO MUCH" if he does something in the curiosity.