Part 31

Part31

Morning 

Arnav's Birthday... Last year, same day, Khushi wished him coming to his shop. Khushi came out of the washroom and rushed to the bed seeing Arnav was waking up. She hugged him and wished.

Khushi: Happy Birthday once again. She kissed his cheek.

Arnav: Thank you.

He said plainly. Khushi turned her face to his left side showing her cheek gesturing him like "kiss me". Arnav chuckled and kissed her cheek. He tucked her hair.

Arnav(cupping her face): I want to say something to you.

Khushi: Something?

Arnav: As I promised you... I don't want to hide anything from you.

Khushi: Means?

Arnav: Relax. Give me some time to prepare myself. We will talk today evening. I'm going to VOICE OUT MY SILENCE to you.

Khushi: okkiii. Now take me to temple.

Arnav: yah... will be ready in few minutes.

Arnav got ready in few minutes as he said. He dropped her in the temple.

Khushi: Won't you come inside? (Arnav rolled his eyes) Not even for me? He smiled at her biting his lips. Is there any other choice for him after that? He went inside for Khushi.... his wife... his everything.

Panditji: Whose name do you want to do the pooja?

Arnav said Khushi's name and Khushi said Arnav's name at the same time.

Khushi(nodding no): Today is your birthday...

Arnav(cutting her): I will be fine if you are fine.

Panditji (smiled at them): No problem beta. Let me do the pooja on both of your names.

He started chanting hymns

He started chanting hymns. Arnav and Khushi smiled at each other. Panditji handed the Prasad to them. Khushi fed it to Arnav. That's when they heard Panditji was talking with a woman who looked poor.

Panditji: How are you? How is your son studying?

Woman: He is studying very well. His only problem is math. I have no enough money to send him to private classes. He is my only hope after his father's demise. Don't know what will be his result. He will get scholarship only if he got good marks. She said worriedly.

 She said worriedly