Part 23

Part 23

Two days later

Khushi was still sleeping. She didn't find Arnav on the bed when she woke up. It was not in her mind that what today is. She went to the washroom and came out totally fresh. She sensed unusually silence. She came to the garden searching for Arnav. He was not there too. That's when she heard a joyful scream from outside. Something stroked in her mind. Damn. It's Holy today.

Khushi was about to turn, that's when Arnav applied red color in her face from behind. Khushi shook her head and undusted the extra color from her face. Arnav laughed seeing her colorful avatar holding his stomach.

Arnav: Khushi you are looking like a moving RANGOLI.(he teased)

Khushi's jaw dropped hearing that. She searched here and there. Yah... It was there. Arnav saw her seeing the color powder plate and started running getting her intention. Khushi took a handful of color powder and chased him. It was not easy to catch Arnav until he himself gives up. He liked to be chased by Khushi. He thought to continue this PAKADAM PAKADAI play for some time.

He went inside. Unexpectedly... Khushi jumped over the tea table and reached him in jiffy brilliantly. Before she applies the color on his face Arnav clutched her wrists didn't allow her to apply the color. Khushi was hoping to set her hands free from his clutch. She lost her patience. A trick clicked in her mind. She pushed him forcefully and he got hit on the wall. She succeeded in applying color to him. Arnav has lost the game. Yes, he lost from both inside and outside.

Khushi started caressing her face with Arnav's. The color which was on her face got transferred to Arnav's face. He felt like thousands of lightning was getting down inside his body. He stood there all lost. His clutch on her hand loosened. She didn't apply the color which was in her hand. Instead, she clutched his collar and repeated her action of transferring her face color not getting her husband's present state. She was confused seeing him standing like a statue looking at her all lost.

 She was confused seeing him standing like a statue looking at her all lost

 She recalled her own act and gulped. She bowed down unable to face her husband. They stood there looking at somewhere. She hurried her steps towards the washroom. she stopped at the doorstep and turned towards him who was looking at her holding a lot in his eyes.

Khushi: Don't think I will say sorry. "Sorry" will be asked only when wrong happens.

She locked the door behind. Arnav's eyes went wide open. A cute smile crept on his face over the color which was dominating his face.

Khushi came out of the washroom and stuck seeing Arnav was standing outside leaning on the wall. He was looking at her tilting his head. Khushi was supposed to run from there he pulled her by her wrist and pinned her on the wall.

Arnav: What did you say?

Khushi(composing herself): I said I didn't do anything wrong.

Arnav(huskily): what that means?