Part 14

Part 14

Marriage preparation was in full swing. Guptas completed all the rituals till Mehandi. Manorama and Manohar arrived in Delhi and they completed Arnav's rituals too. In that....... Manorama didn't get time to see Khushi though Arnav has Khushi's pics, but he didn't want to show it to anyone. Finally, NK was his savior.

NK: Naanav mere Bhai, will not you show us the bride?

Manorama: Haan Arnav Bituwa, Can we not see our daughter-in-law?

Manohar: Are you reluctant to go there because rituals happen?

Manorama: Maybe. Don't we know how shy our Arnav bituwa is?

Manohar: Then we can talk to Shashiji.

Arnav nodded ok hiding his happiness. He knew Shashi won't deny if they ask. But "What to do if they do not allow the Groom to see the Bride"? He dialed Shashi's number.

Shashi: Hello Damadji, How are you doing?

Arnav: I'm doing good Uncle. My chachaji wants to talk to you.

Shashi: Why not? Sure.

He passed the phone to Manohar.

Shashi: Namasteji, Arnav told about you people. He respects you a lot. I want you to come to our house and bless our daughter.

Before they ask anything Shashi Gupta himself invited them to GH. And Manohar was satisfied with his gesture.

Manohar: Ji. I called you to ask the same. My wife is so curious to see her Bahu.

Shashi(with so much of happiness): you can come tomorrow. As tomorrow is Haldi. We will be happy if you come and bless our child.

Manohar: We have to give the "HALDI" to Khushi. So we will come tomorrow with the remaining Haldi which used on Arnav.

Shashi: Sure. We will be waiting.

Manohar: ji. Namaste.

He cut the call.

Manohar: Looks like they are very kind.

Manorama: Then? Our Arnav bitwa's choice is always the best.

They looked at Arnav who was lost in the thought that "the Haldi which is going to be applied on Khushi will be the remaining of his". It all seems new yet surprise for him. NK shook him.

NK: Naanav seems like you will complete everything in your dream itself? Keep a little bit left yaar.

They laughed and Arnav faced a tough time to hide his embarrassment. His mind was drowning in "tomorrow's thought". For almost a week he did not see her. Will these elders allow him to enter GH tomorrow? What if they will not? He didn't want anyone to sense his curiosity. At the same time, he wants to see Khushi.

Next day.

Haldi was over in RM. Now Raizada should hand over the remaining HALDI to Khushi which was applied on Arnav. They were getting ready to go to GH as Shashi invited them. Manohar called Arnav to accompany them.

Arnav: Shashi uncle just invited you. Actually Groom should not come to Haldi ritual, right Chachi?

Manoirama: Arrey How do you know these things Arnov bituwa?

NK: what else? Books... Hai na Naanav?

Arnav didn't say that actually he Googled it.

Mahonar: I don't think your Father in law is so fond of these rituals. By the way, you have to come with us as we don't know their home.