Prophet-ic Fun

I bolt up.

Hogwarts to have a Prophet Reporter on Site
Breaking: Headmistress Minerva McGonagall has finally given into the Daily Prophet's numerous requests to have one of our crack reporters to be onsite for the remainder of the year. This is because there are numerous rumors circulating about a budding relationship between Golden Trio Princess Hermione Granger and one of two possible suitors - fellow Golden Trio member Ron Weasley or former Death Eater Draco Malfoy.
Some rumors include a physical fight resulting in a trip to the school hospital wing between the two young men over Miss Granger's affections.
Other relationship news includes the continued involvement of Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley - are there wedding bells in their future? And how does this couple feel about Miss Granger's polygamy - or is it indecision?
This post-war eighth year class sounds interesting.
Stay tuned avid readers.

"Please tell me no." I feel like I have a hangover but didn't drink much last night. Right now I am regretting that action. I pop a scone in my mouth and follow it with some tea.

"Sorry." Luna says. "They are actually looking for you. They saw the isolation table and have a new name for it, but won't say what they're calling it."

I know I look terrified. I am. "How much access is McGonagall giving them? I mean are they following me to all my classes?"

"I don't know," Ginny continues. "It only makes sense that if it starts to show in your work or the like, she will dismiss them. McGonagall does love you most. Everyone knows it."

I hope she's right. McGonagall has given me that scolding in front of the school, but she has been her normal maternal self in class. "I need to talk to her, I can't stay in this room forever. Speaking of which, where's Draco?"

"Don't you want to know? Last night was that good?" The bossy redhead asks giving me a knowing look.

I return her snarky comment with my own, "I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want to know."

She takes a deep breath, "He's talking to the reporter."

I fall back on my bed. Inside I'm screaming 'NOOOOOOOOOOO!' "I'd better get ready then. Tell me it isn't Skeeter."

"No, but one of her cronies." Luna chimes in. "Head full of nargles that one has."

"You two find me something to wear, I'm going to get ready. Then you can help with my hair and makeup."

Ginny's blue eyes twinkled mischievously, "Oh I love when plans start coming together."

"And make it something green that I'm wearing." I wink as I go into the bathroom. After last night, I'm taking a cold shower before leaving here.

"I can make this a daily thing, 'Mione. But it would have been easier if you were still in our dormitory." Ginny is having a great time doing my makeup, while Luna tames my hair. "I couldn't find anything in your closet the right shade of green, so next Hogsmeade trip we're going shopping. But I did find something in my closet that will work for the time being." She pulls out a dark teal green with white polka dot halter dress. "I know it's colder, maybe you can suggest that Prince Charming lend you his cloak."

"You're terrible, but I do think he's going to like the dress. Where is he anyways? I haven't had the 'you're more than 2 meters away pains'."

Ginny looks at me like I'm not the brightest witch of the age. "McGonagall says it only takes effect when both of you are out of the dormitory here. That way if one of you are sick - oh yeah the hospital wing is off limits too - or worse, you both won't be in the hospital."

"Smart. So in reality one of us can hide in here all day..."

"You know you want to see him on the pitch today. He has practice in about 30 minutes." Luna chimed in.