In Sync

We had an uneventful week. At least by Hogwarts standards. Clarification: at least by Hogwarts standards for our class. I don't think in the years we have been here did we truly have an uneventful week.

Draco and I are officially a couple, much to the liking of Mrs Malfoy she heard about it - and our little games against the Prophet - from Draco instead of reading about it. Plus she got the whole story. And she is on board. She asked when she needs to be somewhere publically crying for her little boy, be it good news or bad news.

I like Mrs Malfoy already. She seems to have changed along with her son.

XOXO

This week was the Gryffindor party - a lip sync battle, full on Muggle music. My house had to send out the invitations on Monday at breakfast so people had time to practice. Within minutes, my alternate house was dragging me to their table begging for ideas and information, since I was both a Gryffindor and a Muggleborn (for once this works in my favor). The lower years were begging to just watch this upon my description, which I graciously said would be completely inappropriate. Some ideas I came up with was Blaise doing "I'm too Sexy", Pansy "Like a Virgin" or "Material Girl". Everyone else kinda fell in place.

They asked me what I was planning to do and I had no idea for myself, but I was willing to help them out as much as possible. I was able to get them the music, words, and ideas for costumes and routines. Blaise was way too excited and Pansy was in deep internal debate as to which one to do and begged my help.

I looked around for Draco, still need to find the right boyfriendy nickname for him, but there is no sign of him. And not seeing him I'm starting to feel that little reminder that he isn't at my side, nor in the dormitory or hospital.

"Hermione, you have to do something completely amazing. First you're the only Gryffindor female, so you can't have those boys win out. And two, there's a certain prince that would love to watch you serenade him a love song," Pansy sat down with me to go over my options.

"I was wanting to do something, well funny. I didn't think..."

"That's why I'm here to help. You help me, I'll - well - return the favor as long as I look better."

"Wouldn't think anything less Pans. But right now I can't think straight."

"Hermione, what's the matter?"

"No clue where Draco is. And we have that 2 meter rule."

"Let's get you to your dormitory. Draco must be feeling it too." She grabs me under my arm. "Blaise, yeah you brat," she hits him, "help me get her to their dormitory!"

He takes one look at me, "GRYFFINDORS HELP!"

I can barely breathe. "Draco."

Neville, Seamus and Dean come running over, Pansy looks at them bellowing, "Get her to their dormitory. Blaise look for Draco!"

"On it Pans," as he goes running off.

XOXO

I wake up in the hospital ward. I blacked out before we got to the dormitory, so there wouldn't be a chance for me to open the portrait hole. "DRACO!" was the first thing I yell.

Harry comes over to me. "He collapsed about the same time you did. He's here. He woke up yelling for you too, Madam Pomfrey had to give him a sleeping tonic. Why were you going to the dormitory?"

"It is a safe place, if one of us is there we don't feel the pain. Same with here and the pitch. I have to be in the stands, but he can fly."

"'Mione, it will be okay. He'll be okay. Weren't you in the Slytherin dungeon the other night, how did you?"