20 (Or 200) Questions

The next morning, I think all the eighth years were really lagging not just Draco and I. But we made it downstairs for breakfast and I was still wearing his jersey.

Ok so it came off when we got upstairs, but I put it back on in the morning because he's right, it looks good on me.

"I can't wait to see what the Prophet says about yesterday," I chime as Draco and I come into the Great Hall and sit at the isolation table for the first real time in about two weeks.

"I don't know babe, but that was one of the best nights I think we've had yet. Tell me you have a plan to do it again. Soon. If not we'll steal it."

"How very Slytherin of you babe. But we have a plan... just have to wait."

The Sunday Prophet's hit the tables and Draco starts to read his. He barely gets past the front page before he starts choking on his pumpkin juice. "Baby, we made the front page."

I nonchalantly say, "Did you think we wouldn't? At least we warned your mother."

"Not of you giving Weasel a lap dance."

Now it's my turn to choke. He shows me the front page headline, "Golden Trio Princess, Can She Be Trusted or Was It All A Lie?"

"OH HELL NO!" I wail as I see the pictures from the quidditch match, my first lip sync where I'm grinding Ronald, the Harry's where we were hugging at the end, and finally the one where Draco sang to me.

"Baby, I think it's funny actually. We just might want to warn mother," as he continues to skim the paper and I crane around to read the article. "No, they can't be serious?"

"What babe?" I look at him concerned. How can it get any worse?

"Skeeter's coming to try and get an exclusive with the men in your life."

I go from nearly fainting, to fuming in less than 3 seconds. "Not that gnat for brains. But at least it is a short list - only you."

"That's not what she's after and you know it. Maybe I should buy out the Prophet and fire her sorry arse."

"But what would all her rabid readers say babe?" I say in her annoying voice.

"I have an idea" he ponders, "why don't we get Blaise, Harry and I to give an honest exclusive to the Quibbler. That's Luna's dad's paper right?"

My attitude changes in a minute and he gets a bright smile from me. "Yes and I love it! You truly are a Slytherin babe."

Rita Skeeter showed up probably an hour or so after the Sunday Prophet's hit. Draco and I were both sitting casually sipping tea, going over our notes for Charms from the past week when she came in. I looked over at Harry and he had seen her come in also. Draco looked up from his notes and saw me visibly upset and turned around to see her in her obnoxious magenta colored, shiny satin suit that looked a size or two too small. She has gained weight over the years and now it looks like a shiny magenta sausage with legs storming down to the professor's table.

"Already?" I bemoaned, visibly upset.

"Stay put love, I'm going to tell Potter, Blaise and Lovegood our plan." And with a peck on the cheek he motioned to Harry and Blaise to join him next to Luna.

Luckily he's a fast talker, and the three of them had few questions. Luna sent an emergency owl to her father stating that she is getting the exclusive interview with all but Ron and to save the cover for her.

I just passively waited for the Hurricane Skeeter to hit reminding myself to breathe. Deep breaths. Lots of calming deep breaths.

When Draco came back he stated bluntly, "Plan is that we all go directly to our dormitory. Luna will do the interview and we will then bring the girls up and have an afternoon of studying and maybe some fun there. We overheard McGonagall tell Skeeter she isn't allowed in the dormitories. Except for an initial visit, which has to be scheduled through us."