Ch. 7: Feed Me.

She was a fool. She was such a fool. I watched almost helplessly through her eyes as Ragul dragged her into a solid concrete room. No tables or chairs, just solid concrete all around. He laid her on the floor and kicked her into the wall, I could feel her pain. She cried out with here punch he threw at her. He seemed to be enjoying himself, what an asshat. I was going to enjoy killing him the most out of all of them.

"Tell me, how long did you think you'd be able to hide out like that?" Ragul demanded, Kitty being herself, she spat blood in his good eye. He shoved her back onto the floor as he wiped the blood from his face. "Cute, very cute." he snarled and raised his boot above her head. I was about ready to just break out when the door opened, a scrawny, blonde girl with her hair tied back and had very large circular green glasses opened the door shyly.

"Mr. Eskaban? There seems to be a problem...with the um...canine..." she mumbled.

"Can you not see that I'm busy?" Ragul growled.

"Sir...it's urgent."

Ragul looked down at Kitty, he squinted at her for a moment and sighed, pushing her away with his boot. Kitty gasped and coughed, moving to stand up. There was a boot on her back that kept her down. "Which canine?" he demanded.

"The...um...the one with the spot in his hair." the girl answered shyly. Spot? He was causing a problem? He couldn't even catch a bird in the yard.

"Let me out." 

No. Not here. Not now.

"You're dying. I know what I'm doing. I can help you."

I'll do fine...

"Your heart is stopping."

It is?

"Yes, let me out. I can finish this."

Will you go back in?

"No. After this time I wont give you control back. You can't have it. You need me. I know what I'm doing, you'll end up killing yourself."

No...I can't.

"Do you need more convincing?" I asked as I made a tumor grow, it hurt so much, but she gasped and gripped her head.

Okay...okay...just make it all stop. Please, stop it...please...just...just take it...

"That's all I needed." I smiled as I took her.

I smiled as I stood, making all of my wounds disappear. Eskaban turned to me and took his pistol from his holster and dropped it. "Who...who are you?" he asked.

"Who am I? I'm Kitty. The girl who's life you ruined." I answered as I started for him.

"No...you can't be..." he mumbled as he ran from the room. I laughed and looked to the blonde girl. She whimpered and I stepped towards her, digging my claws into her throat. She screamed, it was such an innocent scream that I giggled.

"Aw, that's so cute." I smiled as she collapsed onto the floor into her own blood. I looked at myself, just as I had thought I'd be. Dark purple hair, black ears. Red eyes and very pale. Just as I wanted.

I walked down the hall, looking for Eskaban. I whistled Black by the Rolling Stones, smiling and skipping a bit. I pulled my tail out so I'd be a little more comfortable. I saw a soldier and he shot me in the chest, I healed it and poked out his eyes. I stole his gun and put the ammo in my pockets. I started whistling again, I shot about five more officers and probably a general on my way to the top of the tower. Kitty wasn't paying attention, but I was. I knew where I was going.

I had to make a pit stop.

I followed the signs to the laboratory, skipping and shooting guards. As I opened the door to the laboratory, the scientists turned and looked at me. "...Oh dear god..." one of them mumbled.

"You, Renolds." I called. "You survived America?"

"I...you know me?"

"How could I not?" I laughed, "You're the person who operated on me. You tested on me and made me into...this. Now tell me, what exactly did you do to me to make this," I took my gun and shot myself in the stomach, I healed it immediately. "Possible?"

Dr. Renolds looked at me absolutely horrified, then backed up and opened a file cabinet labeled K-L. "You...you were the first and last of this experiment..." he mumbled as a scientist crept up behind me with a needle, I shot him and Dr. Renolds jumped and whimpered. "We added...a new chemical to the mix...in hopes of improving the psyche and intelligence. We were hoping...to make soldiers out of animals with predator ancestors."

"You used it before, I see?" I asked, Dr. Renolds knew exactly who I was referencing.

"We saw immediate improvement with the komodo dragon. He was a predator, though. Too close to dinosaur ancestry. He...became power hungry...so we added new chemicals to your mix in hope of alleviating that..."

"So basically what you're saying is all of this is your fault?" I asked.

"Listen, Kitty...I know you. As you've said I worked on you. You were a stubborn animal, but you were never...this." he said. "Whatever I did, I can reverse it. I have the-"

I shot him in the head. "I never said I didn't want this." I smiled and turned to look at the rest of the scientists.

I closed the door behind me, leaving blood on the handle. I sighed happily and started to whistle again. I heard a sound behind me, I stopped and listened. Turning after a moment to see an empty hallway. I shrugged and started to walk again, not really caring for whatever was following me. I opened the doors to an elevator and killed an old woman who was standing in there, I shoved her out and pressed the button that had RE on it. Eskaban had an entire floor to himself.

As the elevator went up, it stopped at the fiftieth floor. I frowned, I didn't have time for this. The doors opened and thirty men with guns opened fire on me, I smiled as my teeth were ripped out by bullets. I fell to the floor, a bloody mess. The soldiers waited a moment, finally the man standing behind them congratulated them and said they did their part to protect Eskaban. I took that moment to stand back up, a soldier screamed as I stood, my ripped off body parts melting into a bloody slop and growing back onto my body.

"That was cute, really cute." I stated. "Ready for round two?" I asked.