2|HOME

"Felix, hunny, I love you. But you need to stop." The middle aged women said looking down at her fake-sleeping nephew, who had a plastic bag around his head.

"First of all- you look stupid. Secondly I can't help but think it's a choking hazard." She said again trying to pull the bag slightly.

She let out a deep sigh before sitting on the edge of the new bed, right on top of the boys legs. The bag covered boy suddenly sat up straight a face full of pain.

"OW YOU OLD HAG MY LEGS-"

"I SWEAR TO GOD JUST TAKE OF THE FUCKING BAG!" His aunt finally said a vein angrily popping out her forehead.

Knowing he lost this argument against the elder, Felix slowly moves his hands towards the top of the bag- hesitating, but takes it off his head.

He shut his eyes as a few seconds of silence filled his bare room.

When suddenly a loud noise similar to a walrus erupted through the room.

"OH LORD ALMIGHTY WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR HAIR FELIX?" She wheezed in between laughter.

"I tried to dye it a lighter shade of brown...but I bleached it instead." He muttered as he felt the hard slaps of his aunt's laughter infront of him.

"JESUS GOOD GOD I CAN'T- YOU LOOK LIKE YOU HAVE SHREDED CHEESE ON YOUR HEAD! OH MY GOD, I'M GOING TO TELL YOUR UNCLE! BABE- BABE GUESS WHAT FELIX DID TO HIS HAI-" She screamed walking excruciatingly slow out the door.

Felix dropped his head into his hands regretting all life choices up until this point. The small thuds of paws against the wooden floor was brought to attention as a pit bull jumped onto the bed.

Making eye contact with the dog, Felix let out a deep sorrowful sigh.

"Oh my god listen Peter-" the dogs dark eyes gazed harder into Felix's own brown eyes, "-I've had a tough week and I would really appreciate someone to rant to, you get me?"

The dogs silence suggested a human like voice inside Felix to go 'proceed.'

"So I arrived in a country I've never been to in my life, on an exchange programme because my own mother thinks I don't connect with my routes. Like? Bitch? I don't think I'll be doing a pop quiz on Korean culture in the middle of a music final?! I mean its good to have on my application bUT I JUST- ok but at this point in time, does this help me? Can you believe this the same women who popped me out into this world? Trying to ship me to the other side of the planet, dissapointing."

Peter looking less intrested swayed his head slightly, to what Felix took as a yes.

"Me neither." He sighed again. "Oh and when I first arrived, surprise surprise EVERYTHING WAS IN KOREAN! Ok maybe not everything but there was so much Korean the English practically evaporated. And the airport- oh good Lord the airport was huge! I got lost on the way to the bathroom and on the way to Starbucks. Also that classic hot chocolate is the only good fucking thing to happen to me every since I landed in this freezing island-"

Peter sneezed, making Felix stop and look extremely worried- however he continued anyway.

"Then I have school tomorrow! An all boys school as well! My hormones can't be controlled in a classroom of all boys! To much testosterone. I also noticed my hair is darker then every other bloody person here so I was like 'hey let's dye it lighter so I don't stick out' bUT NOPE! THIS HAPPENS! JUST GREAT! I can't with life Peter, just end me now-" Felix finally concluded dramatically falling back into the bed.

A long whistle was heard at the doorway, but Felix didn't have the mental strength to look at the door and just continued to wish the world would explode by tomorrow morning.

"Oh dear, dear cousin. How Korea has already broken you. How will you last the next 6 months? Come to my room young one, I shall help." A taunting voice said, obviously mocking the younger- clearly depressed- boy.

"Chan I can't with you right now! Unless you have Thomas brodie-fucking-sangster hidden in your bedroom, suck my dick." Felix whined hugging his pillow.

"As inviting as that sounds, I'd rather not you disgusting hormonal teenager. I do have something better though~"

Felix turned his head to the door with a pout, he was greeted back with a warm and kind smile from his not-so-warm-and-kind devil of a cousin.

"What's better than a beautiful British man with a killer sense of humour and sarcasm?"

"Hair dye which can fix your cheese head."

"Let me find my pants."

Heyy~ this is really bad I'm sorry ;;I just really want to try and update every 2 or 3 days so I'm sorry if this isn't very interesting, I'll go back for improvements later on

I just really want to try and update every 2 or 3 days so I'm sorry if this isn't very interesting, I'll go back for improvements later on.

But other than that- Chan is his cousin! Is that ok?
Also; don't bleach your hair by yourself... doesn't always end well.

Hope you liked this???

Get plenty of sleep 💓

18/02/18