24|STORY

The smell of antibacterial and the all to familiar sound of probably the oldest computer Felix had ever seen woke him up to scratchy bed sheets and a damp breeze.

He sat up on the bed, taking note that his blazer and shoes had been taken off and appear to be missing, and rubbed his eyes hastily.

His eye lids were desperately trying to close again as he confusedly glanced around the room, for a second he was highly concerned that he had no idea how he got here or why he was even here.

Then what seemed to be memories of a dream drowned his mind.

Changbin.

It was all...a dream?

Felix looked down at his lap, still covered by a thin bed cover sheet, and just thought about how messed up he was.

His hands made their way to his face and he let his weight be held by his shaking hands, and he laughed.

He laughed at how comically tragic his life was up until this point.

"This..is so- fucked up." He said in between breaths and only when he tasted salty water did he laugh even louder.

Not only had he dreamed about someone who probably hated him, but now here he was, back in his Australian schools medical room crying.

How completely hopeless.

He sat there for what seemed to be a few seconds but every breath felt like hours, and every tear felt like years.

And every thought of the boy he missed felt like an eternity.

"Why the fuck are you crying now idiot?" A familiar voice echoed in his ears.

It was like Felix could still hear him.

"Lee Felix! Don't ignore me you ocean-traveling-boyfriend-leaving bastard!"

Felix's heart skipped a beat and he felt his stomach drop a mile.

And slowly he looked up and beside him, an angry boy sat, wearing a familiar school uniform and hoodie.

Felix's mouth went dry, "You're- but you- I thought-", he stuttered in a mix of Korean and English.

Changbin looked like he was ready to drop-kick Felix,

and in all honesty Felix would probably let him.

"Spit it out, it's the least you could do after passing out after you saw me." Changbin said bitterly,

but Felix saw Changbin begin to fiddle and click his knuckles, something he only always does when he's nervous.

However he then did a double take, "i what? I passed out? When?"

If possible Changbin furrowed his eyebrows even more, "I introduced myself to your class and then you just fell! I thought you died you idiot! I signed up for this exchange programme last minute to come to you- and you just died on me!"

Changbin stopped speaking to look back at the blonde boy, who he had been trying not to look at because god he missed his stupid face.