10|CONFESS

Changbin layed face down on one of the medical room beds, his arms on either side of him. It was the 'I-hate-my-whole-existence' pose.

"Damn Changbin, didn't think you could mess up your life more than you already have. Now you have a Felix to deal with- what joy." He muttered to himself, however it came out a bit muffled seen as how his face was buried in a pillow.

Changbin didn't know how to feel about this if he was hundred percent honest with himself.

He wanted to have a Felix to hold hands with and cuddle, be partners in maths so they can secretly laugh at nothing. To have a Felix to watch movies with and hug because Changbin wanted that happiness.

But at the back of Changbins head, he knew. That he was just a angry, short-tempered and boring person. Felix deserved someone hyper and happy like him.

His eyes started to close slowly because of the silence.

"SEO CHANGBIN DID YOU FALL FROM HEAVEN-"

Changbin sat up quickly, wincing the pain in his back. He frantically looked around the room to then see an out of breath Felix laying on the floor.

"What the fuck?!"

"BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE FACE ON AN ANGEL!"

Changbin was extremely confused and kind of scared at the sudden outburst of the other boy.

"Uh...Felix-"

"ARE YOU A PHOTOGRAPHER-" Felix got up from the floor and took a deep breath in.

"BECAUSE I CAN PICTURE US TOGETHER!"

Changbin was speechless, not ever did he imagine himself in this situation.

He kind of liked it.

"ARE YOU RELIGIOUS?"

"Oh no Felix stop-"

"BECAUSE YOU'RE THE ANSWER TO MY PRAYERS!"

Changbin got up from the bed and started to laugh uncontrollably, walking slowly towards the confused Felix.

"I'm- oh my god- you- you idiot-" he said inbetween laughs.

Felix stomach felt light as he watched fondly at the laughing boy infront of him, a small smile on his lips.

"Ok ok one more!" Felix said giggling, he took some steps forward as well. Changbin and Felix stood right infront of eachother, pure happiness around them.

Felix grabbed Changbins hand and put it on his chest. Changbins eyes widened as the fast pace of Felix's heart.

"Do you know what material this is?"

Changbin was already laughing, his head on Felix chest unable to stop.

"Boyfriend material!" Felix said blissfully, before putting his hands over Changbins shoulder, Changbin wrapping his around Felix's waist.

They stood in that embrace for a few seconds, still laughing and giggling before they fell into a comfortable silent.

Changbin took a deep breath in, chuckling after at the Vanilla scent Felix gave off.

Changbin raised his head off Felix's shoulder and looked up at the boy, who was staring at him with a wide smile on his face.

"Was that your way of asking me to be your boyfriend?" Changbin said softly, a light smile on his face.

Felix blushed.

Changbin chuckled again, before tightening his hands around Felix's waist. Felix leaned into the embrace and laid his head in between Changbins neck and shoulder, giggling.

They stood like that for a few more seconds, before Changbin heard a soft snore from his shoulder.

What a dork.

He fell asleep.

IT HAPPENED

F I N A L L Y

I'm a dork for puns and cheesy pick up lines so this made me really soft ekxkejfne

Also- how about I make a group chat? Pm me or comment if you want to be in it (instagram x)!

I love you all so much, thank you for the support <33333

THIS IS NOT THE END DW

NOW WE GET TO THE CUTE DATES AND BOYFRIEND MOMENTS

SEE YA SOON;;;

18/03/18
Dt; reencontrados