12|PAINTBALL

UNEDITED

"Is everybody here? Where's Hyunjin?" Jaebum said shutting the door to the mini bus.

"He was here just a second ago-"

"I CAN'T FIND MY HAIRBRUSH WE CAN'T LEAVE!"

Jaebum let out a long sigh and shook his head dissapointedly. Chan gave him a pat on the shoulder before he pulled the slide doors to let everyone in.

"Thanks for driving us, you sure it's alright?" Seungmin said jumping into the front seat as Jaebum jumped into the driver seat.

"Its alright, couldn't let you kids illegally drive their yourselves, but once we get there you're on your own." He said coldly, but the small smile on his lips gave a different message to the teens currently putting their bags at the back.

"YALL BETTER HURRY OR IM LEAVING-" Jaebum then shouted to the back as he adjusted the mirror, just to see two boys furthur back to the side of the bus, and smiled softly. "5 minutes then."

-

Felix had been clutching his backup with his face covered by the hood for the past 5 minutes as Changbin watched worridly.

"Felix? You alright?" He said moving infront of the blonde haired boy, gently pulling the hood up.

He was met with a brightly shining but lost in thought Felix, a wide smile on his face.

"I've never gone on a trip with friends and a...a boyfriend. It's exciting." He said quietly flushing pink.

Changbin dropped his bag to embrace Felix, chuckling as he did.

"You're too fucking cute for me sometimes. But I'll still beat your ass at paintball."

He felt the vibrations of Felix's low laugh through his chest. "You wish softie."

-

"HOLY FUCKING CHRIST-"

"JISUNG STOP SHOUTING THEY'RE GONNA HEAR US!" Changbin shouted bitterly back to his partner behind the huge wall of barrels they had chosen to shelter behind.

They could hear distant voices become more louder and the faint sounds of paintballs.

"Shit we need to move before-" Changbin said quietly as he slowly started to creep from the barrels to hide behind the nearby trees.

Leaving Jisung to fend for himself.

Changbin looked behind him to catch sight of his teams blue flag, Jeongin crouching behind a wooden board nearby. The helmet he was wearing becoming more humid and steaming up the goggles.

A loud hit infront of him brought his attention back to the barrels, where Jisung lay (pretending to be dead).

Minho slowly revealed himself from a nearby hedge and quickly walked towards Jisung, probably to steal his paintballs.

"Minho I thought we had something. But you throw it all away to win a stupid capture the flag game? Cruel."

"Shut up Jisung, don't be such a drama queen."

"WHAT YOU MEAN DRAMA QUEEN YOU SHOT ME IN THE BALLS?!"

"AND I APOLOGISE OK? GOD YOU'RE ANNOYING."

"Minho hOW COULD YOU- HASHTAG HOW COULD YOU!"

"THIS IS A VERBAL CONVERSATION."

"HASHTAG TOP 10 ANIME DEATHS."

Changbin couldn't watch anymore and shot a quick paintball straight at Minhos chest. Resulting in him to drop his gun and lay beside Jisung with an angry grunt.