7|MOVIE

"How about this one!"

Changbin looked up from his phone to see Felix standing next to a poster for the emoji movie.

"Don't make me hurt you-" for a second Changbin thought he was too harsh, but internally smiled as Felix pouted and stuck his tounge out.

"You're no fun, Changbin- oH MY GOD HOW ABOUT-" He suddenly exclaimed running towards a bigger poster, with all to familiar couple on it.

"I saw the first two but I haven't seen this one! Apparently they get married!" Felix said giggling staring up at the poster.

Red started to creep up changbin's neck.

"You...want to watch, 50 shades free?" Changbin had to force himself not to add 'with me' at the end of his question.

It seemed Felix had also realised the situation as he coughed before walking to the opposite wall of posters.

Changbin stiffled a chuckle when he heard Felix mutter, "i don't have ID to get in anyway."

He watched fondly as Felix aimlessly wondered around the huge cinema, looking intently at every poster. Studying each and every one of them with utter most importance.

"Right, so you find a movie. I'll buy some popcorn. Anything else you want?"

"Just sweet popcorn please, salty makes my throat itch. Could i get a drink as well? I'll pay!" Felix said fumbling around to get his wallet from his bomber jacket pocket.

Changbin smiled but waved his hands and showed his wallet instead, but stopped when he saw Felix's wallet.

"We- we have the same wallets." Changbin said holding back a giggle.

Felix laughed lightly, the bounce in his hair moving with his chest, "Better. We have couple wallets!"

That's when Changbin wanted to sink into the floor and lay there forever.

When Changbin had gone to buy this wallet it was valentines day, so everything was half off. He saw this wallet was with a pair and you got a free keyring if you bought one of them to give to your Valentine.

Obviously he kept it for himself.

But of course, on the other side of the planet, Felix had to have bought the other matching one.

The more he thought about It, the more ridiculous the whole situation sounded. He laughed holding his stomach, and laughed even more when he heard the boy infront of him do the same.

-

"I'm going to cry so much during this movie, I hope you bought tissues." Felix whisper shouted as they entered the darkened theatre room.

Changbin didn't say anything as his hands tightened around the packet of tissues in his pocket.

"What's our seat number?" Felix whispered again, this time close to Changbins ear making him jerk away slightly.

"Uhm, 08 and 11. But i checked and 09 isn't booked so I'll come and sit next to you." Changbin said trying his best not to sound anything more than bored.

"Alright, hey...08 and 11? Isn't that your birthday?"

Changbin choked on the air at the purity and overall adorableness radiating off of Felix.

Changbin looked at Felix, genuinly happy- and smiled.

"Ya it is. How did you know that?"

Changbin couldn't see the blush on Felix's face as the darkness enveloped them as soon as they sat down.