13|CAFE

UNEDITED

"Where are we going?" Felix whined walking beside Changbin.

The spring was finally coming to an end and the heat had already started. This also meant that the days were longer, so the two could go out for longer after school.

On this paticular tuesday, both boys had their blazers around their waists, and much to Felix's disapproval- Changbin holding both their bags.

They walked shoulder to shoulder down the street, hands grazing past eachother once or twice, but not close enough to hold.

"Will you stop whining! It's just round the corner." Changbin said as calm as he could, however a growling Felix next to him didn't help.

"You said that 3 corners ago! Are you sure we're not lost? I think I've seen that tree beforrrre!" He said dragging the r while slouching onto Changbin making them both nearly fall into the nearby hedge.

Changbin cleared his throat and quickly shook his head.

He wouldn't dare tell Felix that they were indeed lost.

"Could you atleast tell me where we're going! So I can look out for it as well!" Felix said from the back of his throat and his head thrown back.

"I swear to- FINALLY I FOUND IT!" Changbin screamed and Felix stopped for a good 4 seconds to just process that Seo Changbin had just screeched into his ear.

Felix looked across the road to see a small building inbetween a tattoo parler and nail shop. Big spray painted writing said 'stray kids' at the front in black and red, however Felix was more intrigued by what was in the windows.

Cakes, biscuits and pastries were aligned on display with prices below them. All of different colours and flavours.

Changbin walked forward, but then stopped, realising Felix wasn't following him he looked back to see a dumbstruck Felix- jaw to the floor.

They locked eyes and Changbin smiled, before raising an eyebrow in question.

"You coming, roo?"

Changbin and Felix were at the disgustingly cute stage of petnames. Seen as how calling Felix 'you loud and bouncing kangaroo looking dumbass' was too long for changbin to say- the name roo was born.

Felix was in love.

"HOLY SKITTLE- LET'S GO I WANT THE PINK- NO NO THE BLUE ONE- OH MY GOD THEY HAVE RED VELVET-" He shouted running across the empty street towards the cafe, leaving a happy Changbin to walk slowly behind him, chuckling quietly.

-

Felix had been staring at the menue for over 10 minutes and was starting to bite his nails, discomfort evident on his face.

Changbin worridly rubbed the back of Felix's neck, letting his hand linger there for awhile before raising an eyebrow in question.

Felix let out a long sigh, "I don't like ordering." He said quietly.

Changbin mentally hit himself on the head for not noticing earlier, Felix not only had to order here for the first time, but also in a language he wasn't confident in.

Changbin had also began to notice that behind all the loud laughs and blinding smile, was a fragile teenager who was as anxious about life just as he was.

An urge of confidence filled Changbins chest, as he grabbed Felix's hand and intertwined their fingers.

"It's ok! I'll order!"

Felix softly smiled looking down at their hands, and then back up at Changbin who had a light glow of pink shining around him.

Yup, Felix was in love.

-

The blue sky was finally darkening as a stomach filled couple walked down the empty street, hands intertwined and shoulders touching.

A light breeze swept past them and Felix closed his eyes to embrace it, while Changbin admired the galaxies of freckles- which seemed to darken ever since the sun came out for longer.

They continued to walk in a comfortable silence.

But there was never silence in this relationship.

"Hey...I just realised. You can order like a pro in Starbucks- but you can't order a cake?" Changbin said, an evil smirk on his face.

Felix stiffened, he knew this was coming.

"Hey now- in my defence I've never been to that cafe before, and the cakes names were hard to pronounce. Like 'blueberry blastastic boom'- really? Who names a blueberry muffin that?"

Changbin chuckled and let out an understanding hum, as they fell into a silence again- Chan's street coming into view.

But what did we say about silence?

"Plus- I've learnt how to say my order for Starbucks in 8 different languages."

Changbin stopped.

"You what?"

"I learnt how to say 'can I have a classic hot chocolate' and 'may I please have a caramel macchiato' in 8 different languages. English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, Romanian, Spanish and German."

"You know sometimes I really hate you."

YYALLLLLL

YYALLLLLL

I MISSED YOU GUYS I'M SORRY I'VE BEEN NEGLECTING THIS BOOK

changlix is alive and well so I ain't worried :))))

oK SO YOU CAN SKIP BUT I JUST WANNA SAY I'VE STARTED SOME MORE STRAY KIDS FANFICS BECAUSE I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS SKDKEKFK

❥ location - changlix

❥ yours - seungjin

❥ cigarettes - minsung
^^ Y'ALL I UPLOADED THIS ONE LIKE AN HOUR AGO AND I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS ONE AJSJKDKS

damn, I'm obsessed.

Oops???

ALSO- I'M GONNA GO SEE LOVE SIMON IN A FEW DAYS AND I'M HYYYYYPED

oK it's 2am buy ily 💖

04/04/18
Dt;CyanNinjaKat