6|DATE

UNEDITED

"He what?"

"He keeps following me! And talking to me! And smiling! And just being there! I can't deal with him anymore he's driving me insane!" Changbin grumbled falling face first into Hyunjin's bed.

"Ok and? I have no idea why you're so pressed, a cute guy seems to like you and you want to get rid of him? You uncultured swine." Hyunjin replied, wheeling over his desk chair and sitting on it legs wide.

The last 3 weeks with Felix had been a rollar coaster on emotions. Changbin couldn't help but want to cry protecting Felix or punch him when he smiled, his dimples attacking every inch of Changbins thoughts.

"It's not that i want to get rid of him. It's the fact that he's going to kill me!"

Hyunjin raised his eyebrows, "kill you? I find that extremely hard to believe."

"Whose killing who?" Jisung said popping his head round the door before walking in with light up slippers.

"Chanbinnie here is afraid his crush is going to harm him with his cuteness." The tall boy replied in a high pitched voice, getting a pillow thrown at him in the process.

"I didn't say that you fucker!"

"You practically did. Come on you got those goo-goo eyes all over him. I can't believe you two still haven't met or even spoken outside of school! Do you even have his number?"

"Whose got goo-goo eyes?" Seungmin shouted from the bathroom.

"CHANGBIN! FOR THE NEW KID!" another pillow to the face.

"I DO NOT HAVE GOO-GOO EYES!" He shouted picking up another pillow ready to throw it when a familiar smile was at the doorway.

Chan looked at Changbin like a proud father, his smile wide and eyes creased.

"Aish don't look at me like that, you old man."

A evident gasp was heard as Changbin had given up with everyone and snuggles under the sheets of the warm bed.

"Um excuse me you rat this is my bed, stop snuggling my sheets. Have you no shame?"

There was a few seconds of silence, which terrified Changbin- silence was not a good thing during their Friday study sessions.

Last time a table flew out the window and there was (still is) a hole in the corner of Hyunjins room (which they've covered up with a pile of all of their clothes for 'when they come over.')

"So~ Chan, how's Phillip?"

"Felix. He's great, taking a nap at home. Jet lag ya know."

"Nice. Nice. So this phillip-"

"Felix."

"-yes, is he- ya know free to hang with us tomorrow at the cinema? We're all dying to know him, so positively adorable."

Changbin was internally screaming and mentally killing all his friends for the heart pain he'll have to go through tomorrow- if Felix shows up.

-

Felix showed up.

And to make it better, only Felix showed up.

"Oh? Changbin! Are we the only ones here?" Felix said jogging up to Changbin, who was stunned sitting on a park bench.

"Erm, ya. I guess. Is- is Chan not with you?"

Changbin pretended not to notice the look of disappointment which overtook Felix's bright face, as he busied himself by spamming the groupchats with threatening emojis of guns and skulls.

Code words for 'im going to fucking kill all of you on monday'.

"He said he was ill, so he drove me here and then left! Poor Chan, he was so pale this morning."

Changbin unintentionally growled.

Chan that little fucker, he hasn't gotton sick in over 3 years. Then he chooses now of all days to be sick? Bullshit.

"Ya, yup. Sure. Poor Chan. Ya. Um so- it looks like no one else is coming..."

An awkward silence drowned the two boys, as a mother and wailing child walked past, not even noticing the expression of utter death on Changbins face.

He coughed, putting his phone away then rubbing his hands. Finally he looked up to try and talk to Felix, but quickly retreated as Felix stared right back.

Changbin skin burned as he reminded himself that he caught a glimpse of some light shimmery eyeshadow and freckles.

Fucking freckles.

Changbin could feel his end approaching.

"Um so, do you uh- want me to drop you of at home? I know Chan's place and it isnt far but-" he began taking of his cap and putting it back on, but froze at the sudden slouch in Felix's posture. Looking at his face Felix was pouting.

Changbin quickly moved forwards and caught the situation, "OR YA KNOW WE COULD WATCH THE MOVIE BY OURSELVES!"

Oh my god.
I just asked him out.
He's gonna be grossed out and reject me oh holy pizza on a stick time to execute myself into the depths of hell and Satan i-

"I- I'd like that."

Changbin clenched his fists, the ground beneath him swayed.

"Really?"

Felix smiled, "Yes."

I WAS CRYING WRITING THIS THEY'RE SO PURE I WJDJEJFXDK

F I N A L L Y AM I RIGHT JESUS
DATE TIME NEXT CHAPTER I'M ACTUALLY SO EXCITED IANDJEKFMD

Today's little para is just to let go and have some fun. If you told me last year that I would be dancing confidently and having the time of my life infront of 200 people i would have attacked you. But it's happened, sometimes I think we all worry too much on what might happen instead of what actually is happening. My anxiety just completely shut down when i realised i was having so much fun. I know it's not easy to just to do something you're not comfortable with, but next time the situation comes up- show a big middle finger to self doubt and anxiety and enjoy yourself. Step out of that small box and be free 💖

4/03/18
Dt; aloesoda
(GET AT THEIR CHANGLIX BOOK IT'S SO CUTE)