17|CONFRONT

UNEDITED

"Changbin! You can't stay in your room forever!"

Changbin glared at his door, not moving from his desk where he was not-so-subtly writing a lyrical rap about someone's failure of a love life.

"Changbin!" Another round of loud slams against his door, which this time he ignored. "For fuck sake Changbin! No one has seen you for the past 2 weeks and Felix is leaving tomorrow! You can't do this!"

Changbin stayed quiet and for a second he thought the boys abusing his door had to-

Until he heard a huge crash making him jump as his door flew open, to show an obviously deshelved group of boys.

"How did you-" he started, until he saw what one of them were holding in his hands.

"YOU BROKE MY DOORKNOB?" he shouted.

"I DIDN'T BREAK IT-" woojin defended himself, dropping the metal doorknob "I TEMPORARILY REMOVED IT FROM YOUR DOOR."

Changbin didn't have the mental strength to argue back, or retrieve his broken doorknob from the floor; which was covered in rolled up or ripped papers.

Hyunjin whistled, stepping over and inbetween the mess to stand beside Changbin, "man I can't believe you broke up with him only to go through the break up faze yourself."

"I'm not in the break up faze. Now get out, whatever you're going to say I don't care." He muttered angrily, bending down to quickly retrieve all the papers he had threw onto his floor the few nights before, kicking the doorknob away.

Chan and Seungmin shared a worried look between them, then looking around the room to see all the pictures taken down.

"Changbin, where's your picture wall?" Seungmin asked, unsure whether or not that was the right choice.

Over the year so far, Changbin had compiled hundreds of small polaroid pictures. Of the places he had been, things he had seen, his friends and their adventures however most of them being Felix and Himself.

Some just of Felix.

Sticking them all on his wall with the date and a small note written underneath them it has nearly covered one whole side of his room. Changbin had been so happy and excited to show everyone that there even used to be a picture on the picture wall of the boys looking at all the pictures.

But now there was nothing.

The wall looked so bland and empty.

Changbin stopped picking up his rubbish, but then he kissed his teeth and muttered a quiet 'none of your business.'

Chan sighed rubbing the back of his neck tiredly, "Changbin can you just listen to what we have to say."

Changbin just glared at the older boy, walking over to his- already full- bin.

"I promise we'll leave and never speak about this again...there won't be a reason for us to talk about him again anyways after tomorrow." Chan mumbled the last part but everyone in the room heard.

And it hurt Changbin. It hurt him a lot.

"He was going to tell you, he really was-" the hurt that Changbin felt was quickly replaced with anger.

"There you go again! All of you with the same excuse! Can't you see the fact that he didn't and hadn't spoken a single word about it to me!"

"Can't you see that he was scared!" Seungmin said back.

Changbin scoffed, a sad and fake scoff, "scared? He was scared? Why do you all of you care so much about how he felt? Do you know how I felt? How it felt to know that your boyfriend is leaving? How it felt to have your best friend turn against you? How alone I felt?"

Woojin had quickly left the room after Changbins outburst and frankly Changbin didn't blaim him. If any of his friends had said the same thing to him he would have wanted out.

Chan was furious and a small part of Changbin was scared because he couldn't understand why Chan was so angry, "you think we don't care about you? You think we didn't talk to Felix? Come and tell that to Felix's black eye."

Changbin heart dropped a mile. The drumming in his ears intensified.

"You- you beat him up? What the fuck is wrong with you?! Why would you do that?" Changbin yelled into Chan's face, his fists getting dangerously closer to the side of his body.

Hyunjin grabbed Changbins hands and pulled him back, and if Changbin wasn't as angry as he was he would have processed the fact that hyunjin's nails were digging into his skin.

"He didn't, it was Jisung."

Changbin felt faint at the very statement.

After his argument with Jisung, the two boys hadn't spoken to eachother. Neither had Minho. Changbin assumed the two just all together didn't want to talk to him anymore.

"Why? Why would he hurt Felix? I thought he-"

"He didn't want to hurt Felix, Jisung got mad at Felix and then Felix asked him to. Jisung said no but it got heated and before we could stop it they were both fighting. Felix cried so much, anr not because of the punches he gave or recieved."

"Felix asked Jisung to punch himself? Why? Why did he cry?" Changbin was having trouble processing all of this. But most of all he was having trouble processing why he still cared at all.

There was a heavy silence and Hyunjin released the other boys arm, the pain finally hitting Changbin as he grabbed his own arm in agony.

"You're so stupid Seo Changbin." He whispered before leaving the room, Seungmin hesitantly following him.

Changbin was left with Chan, the aura was awkward. Chan looked up at Changbin, and gave him a long and dark stare.

"Felix didn't cry because he was hurt, he cried because he hurt you."

He walked out.

And for the first time in those two weeks, Changbin cried.

336 hours of pent up anger and frustration mixed with the fact that he was angry at himself and not felix washed over him.

And as he cried, the blonde boy standing outside his room walked away with a lump of a millions words stuck in his throat.

I have a tendency of going from "ahahamemes" to "BITCJIMCRYINGWTF" so I hope you can see where that happens in my writing wOOPSIES

also this book is ending v v soon :(
maybe I should make a sequel, i really love this plot ngl; as messy as it is.

How do you think this will end?

Get ready and get some tissues because I'm feeling angsty

I'M KIDDING

or am I

LOL BYE I LOVE YALL LOTS 💗

27/05/18