9|DIRECT

UNEDITED

"He ran away?! From you?! What did you do?"

Laying my head on the table face down I was thinking of all the possible things I might have done to make Changbin upset.

"I don't know! I just said hi to him and he started talking about the weather and loving darkness! Then he ran! I didn't even get a chance to thank him for Saturday!" I groaned still face down and my lips moving against the cold table.

"Felix, man, come on- you must have done something. Changbin only runs away from spiders, why would he run away from yo- OW!" Jisung suddenly exclaimed when Minho through a copy of 'Much A Do About Nothing'.

"You idiot we all know why he ran away, don't be such a twat." He muttered side eyeing Jisungs (probably dead) body sloped against a chair.

"What do you mean?" I said already feeling mentally drained and it's just second period.

"He's running away from his feelings. Aka his undying love for a certain Australian."

"He has a crush on Chan?!" I said lifting my head up quickly, meeting eyes with a wide-eyed-'are-you-an-idiot'-minho.

"Are you an idiot? It's you dummy."

I wheezed.

"oH MY GOD HE'S DYING! NURSE! AMBULANCE! AUSTRALIAN DOWN. AUSTRALIAN DOWN!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP JISUNG!"

"EXCUSE ME I'M TRYING TO READ ABOUT WHY DON JOHN IS EVIL AND THAT BENEDICK DESERVES BEATRICE-"

-

"Dude why did you nearly die on us. You ain't no Jesus coming back from the dead." Jisung said rubbing the red bump on his head (where Minho threw his pencil case in response to Jisung screaming hells fire).

"I'm fine, just...shocked." I said quietly fiddling with my fingers, Minho sudden information ringing in my head.

"About what? Changbin liking you?"

"Changbin liking who?" Seungmin said suddenly appearing with a bacon roll in his hands, Hyunjin following angrily behind him.

"Changbin likes Felix. Why does Hyunjin look like someone forgot to buy him milk."

"Oh that's nice, and Changbin owes Hyunjin some strawberry milk, but he's in-"

"WAIT!" I shouted, so many questions racing through my head. "Why are all of you so calm about Changbin and...ya know." I said as everyone stared into my soul.

-

"What do you mean? It's so obvious. Anyway Changbins in the Medical Room but he's just- Felix? Hey where did he go?"

But Felix was already racing through the corridors to the medical room, his heart in his hands and a bunch of Korean pick up lines ready for action.

Jisung picked up his orange juice and took a sip, laying back into his chair shaking his head.

"I knew he was Jesus. Teleporting and shit."

"I don't think Jesus could teleport."

"Ya he could, and his weakness was kryptonite."

"...that's superman."

I'M SO SORRY THIS IS SUPER SHORT AJDJEJFNE

but guess what the next chapter is 👀

Confessions maybe 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

I WANNA RUSH A LIL BIT TO GET TO THE CUTE BOYFRIENDS AND SHIT SO HOL UP GUYS ILYALL

12/03/18
//tHANKS FOR 2K