Erwin x Titan shifter reader

Your POV

All I could see were stars. When I was finally came to my senses, I could see my crush, Erwin, in the mouth of a titan.

I flew to him using my 3DMG, trying to get to him in time. I cut him out of the titans mouth and rushed him away. We had five titans after us. I took Erwin into the forest and ran to the titans, ready to bite my hand.

"I'm sorry about this Erwin." I whispered before biting my hand.

I turned into a fifteen meter Titan, with (H/L) (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. Erwin looked at me in disbelief. My nails were more like claws, making it easy to cut their napes. After a minute, I ran back to Erwin, letting him climb into my hand. I grabbed a few wounded soldiers and a few of my teammates along the way. Nobody knew it was me, they had no idea who the Titan shifter was.

As we reached the wall, I lowered my hand to let everyone in. I saved at least 30 people that day. I cut my nape and emerged.

"Another titan shifter!?" One yelled in disbelief.

I walked out of the nape, drained of my energy. I collapsed to my knees and passed out.

Time skip brought to you by a sassy Levi

I was awoken by Levi, with a hard kick to the face. I didn't know where I was, or what day it was. As I came around, I looked to what appeared to be a courtroom.

"What do you plead?" I looked around the room, finding the Military police and the Scouting Legion.

"I'm human sir. I saved more than thirty lives. I may be a Titan, but I have control. I believe Eren and I can kill all the titans and help save humanity."

"Very well. We may now hear from the two legions." The judge raised his hand to the Military police first.

"She's a monster! We need to make sure all Titan shifters are destroyed! They're all monsters that are out for blood!" The military police never cared about anyone but themselves.

"And the Scouting Legion?" The judge turned his attention towards me, then to Erwin.

"She's one of our best soldiers, sir. She could be the key to ending all of this, but humanity won't stand a chance if the Military police execute her." Erwin sighed, giving me a apologetic look.

"With Eren already being a Titan we can have the two of them work together to save humanity." Levi looked down at me, making sure if I said anything wrong he would beat me senseless.

"Very well. Erwin, (Y/N) is under your supervision now. If anything happens, she will need to be executed." Erwin nodded, taking me out of the court room. Hanji had a huge grin on her face.

"Thank god that's over." He muttered.

Erwin's POV

I'm glad (Y/N) is safe with us. For as long as I can remember, I've had these weird feelings for her. I've told Hanji about it, she freaking out screaming that I was in love. That couldn't be though, was I really in love?

I looked down at (Y/N), I wasn't that much taller though. I suddenly felt my cheeks heat up.

After what seemed like eternity, we arrived at the mess hall. Everyone was excited to have (Y/N) back.

"Are you alright (Y/N)?" Hanji asked her before I could.

"Yeah, I'm probably going to go train though, I'm not that hungry." She quickly responded and walked out of the room.

Your POV

I practically ran outside in my uniform and 3DMG. I took out the swords and sent my self flying to the forest. I jumped down and walked through a small path, taking in the scenery. Eventually I came to a pond, where I could watch the sunset, and see the stars in peace.

After half an hour, I heard footsteps. I turned my attention to the pond, looking at my reflection and the stars.

"(Y/N), are you alright?" I looked back to find Erwin.

"Yeah.. I'm fine." Was all I could say. He sat beside me, leaning his back on a tree.

"It's beautiful out here isn't it?" He closed his eyes for a moment then looked at the stars. I simply nodded, taking in the view of the night sky above us.

"(Y/N)... I need to admit something." Erwin looked down at me, his beautiful blue eyes looking in my (E/Y) orbs. I looked back at him. He then looked at the sky, his eyes reflecting the crystal stars.

"Alright. I like this girl, but I have no idea how to tell her. She's beautiful, smart, strong, everything." Erwin kept looking at the stars. I felt my heart sink.

"Tell her how you truly feel about her and give her this." I ran to pick a few colourful flowers, making a bouquet. He pushed the bouquet away, leaving me to keep it. He held me in his arms, making me look up at him.

"Alright then. (Y/N), you're the most beautiful girl I know. You're stronger than everyone I know, even Levi. Titan or not, I love you." He looked down at me.

"Erwin.. I love you too." I was at a loss for words. He pressed his lips onto mine gently. As we kissed, the stars seemed to shine brighter.

Edited✓