Erwin x Assassin reader

Y/Ns POV

Another day, another kill. My boyfriend Erwin has no idea how I survive. I'm in the survey corps as a Captain, but on my free days I'm getting paid to kill. Amazing money too. Most of the time it's Petra giving me money to kill girls to get in the way of her precious Levi, but at least I'm making money. I get a message from another client.

Jean (Horseface): I need a favour.

Y/N: Which is?

Jean (Horseface): I need you to eliminate (Your enemy's name).

Y/N: It's going to cost you.

Jean (Horseface): Already covered.

I got ready to kill (Y/E/N). I wanted to kill She/He before but it would be a waste, I only kill for a cost. I threw on a black sweater and put a knife and chloroform in my pocket.

Y/N: Would you like the target dead or taken to you?

Jean (Horseface): Dead.

I walked outside and found (Y/E/N) in the mess hall.

"(Y/E/N)! I must speak with you in my office. There are very important matters we must go through." She/He rolled their eyes but followed. I walked to my office and locked the door. They looked at me, bored, until they saw the knife in my hands.

"Say hello to your fallen comrades. (Y/E/N), I give you mercy." Before they could scream, I quickly stabbed the knife through their uniform. I threw their body out the window, making it look like a suicide. Nobody would guess it was humanity's second strongest soldier. I took off the sweater and washed the blood off it, changing back into my uniform. After cleaning up all the blood and evidence, I hid my knife and walked to Jean.

"We need to talk." I took him outside the mess hall.

"Pay up Horseface. Tell anyone I'm the assassin and you'll end up like (Y/E/N)." He gave me the money and nodded, scared.

"Pleasure doing business with you." I walked to Erwins office and pulled up a chair beside him.

"Hey babe." I place a few hundred dollars in his pocket I was saving from all the killings.

"Y/N how did you get this much money!" He counted the bills and looked amazed.

"I have my ways, I have a great job." I smiled and gently kissed him. He kissed back making it deeper. Jean nearly broke the door down and blushed as he saw us.

"Sir, it appears (Y/E/N) committed suicide." He was faking sadness. I kept a straight face and walked out to see the 'suicide.'

"Tragedy." I mumble. Erwin nodded.

"I'll bury her." Me and Jean nodded at each other. We both started to dig the grave at the cemetery.

Time skip

I wiped the sweat off my forehead and walked back to Erwin's office. He crossed his arms.

"Y/N. why didn't you tell me you were an assassin? I can accept you and love you either way." He sighed and pulled me into a hug.

"I didn't know if you would like me after you found out what I was. It makes amazing money and helps the survey corps a lot. I know you think I was cheating but I promise you it was nothing like that. Without my job, we would be suffering, I'm only doing this to help the Corp. Someday, we will have enough money to finally get rid of the titans, to live a normal life and to start a family." I had to lie a bit, I enjoy my job a lot. I never want to leave. I love Erwin so much but I don't want to quit being an assassin. He sighed.

"I love you Y/N. I'll accept you for who you are, just tell me next time so I don't think you're cheating." He gently kissed me.

"I promise Erwin. I love you too." We shared a long, passionate kiss.

So there it was. If you want to request anything go right ahead! I have a few I'm trying to get done for the fourteenth. Maybe even a few lemons later in the month.

Elizabeth~Chan out! 👻💗