armin smut

love me some nerdy boys for lunch.
y'all think his cum tastes like coconut?

Also, this is pure smut. im lazy to do a whole plot lmao.

(Y/n)s pov

I got back to my quarters after an exhausting day of training. We trained longer than usual and Levi wouldn't let us go any earlier. I skipped eating, I just wanted to get out of these clothes.

I closed the door and started to unbutton my shirt.

Armins pov

I followed (Y/n) back to her quarters wanting to talk to her. The door was left open a crack and when i looked through, her shirt was unbuttoned, leaving her in (f/c) silky undergarments. My pants began to tighten at the sight.

(Y/n)s pov

I heard a noise coming from the door and looked through the corner of my eye. at the door was Armin with a large tent in his pants. i felt a surge of confidence and quickly pulled him into my room, pinning him to the wall.

"You know Armin, it's not nice to spy." I used my sexiest voice and lightly ground into him. He pulled me by my hips and made me grind harder.
(mans is a switch ok)

I left kissed all around his neck, and left hickeys where his sweet spots were. I undid my bra and pushed my bare breasts onto him, feeling his shirt rub onto my now hard nipples.

He moved his hands to cup and massage my breasts flicking my nipples. I palmed him through his pants, making him buck into my hand and groan. I removed his hands from me, unbuttoning his shirt and kissing down, leaving hickeys on his abs.

I unzipped his jeans with my teeth, teasing him. To drive him insane I pumped him and sucked on his tip through his boxers. He whined but i pushed his hands away from me. I moved his boxers aside and deepthroated him, causing him to moan loudly.

He made my hair into a make shift ponytail and started to thrust into my mouth, but before he could cum i moved away. He pulled me up and pushed me onto the bed. He threw my legs over his shoulder and ripped my pants down.

Before I could react, he ate me out as if i was his last meal. He swirled his tongue around my clit and switched between that and my hole. Once he felt I was close, he pushed his tongue inside of me and furiously rubbed my clit with his thumb.

Euphoria washed over me and I saw fireworks. I came onto his tongue and he rode me through my high.

Armin moved so we were in missionary position.

"Youre okay with this?" He asked and I nodded. He slid himself inside of me, both of us moaning at the feeling. He started to thrust slowly but gaining speed.

He lifted my leg over his shoulder and went even deeper inside of me. He hit my gspot and I'm almost positive he bruised my uterus.
(That is Infact possible. If he is too big he will beat your Cooter up.)

He reached his high and I reached my second orgasm. I could feel him filling me up.

this was dog shit i apologize. I wanted to get another chapter out and i was furious because the plot i originally had planned and written was deleted. I will edit this later.

id just like to say that if you are going to request a Hanji x reader please give me how you want it. I personally think they are a they/them.
So if you're going to request something please use male or female genitalia with they/them pronouns.