Levi x Dying reader

Your POV

I took a deep breath in, nervous about the expedition. I put my uniform on and strapped my gear on. As I walked to the mess hall, I realized I was getting a lot of stares until I realized.. Hanji shrunk my shirt to the point where it showed my stomach! Even Levi has a slight blush.

I walked to the table, pulling my shirt down. Petra, as always was trying to get Levis attention, Hanji was rambling on about Titans, Eren was talking about killing all the titans, and Levi was stuck in a daze looking at my shrunken shirt.. Great...

Time skip

I was at the stables, making sure (H/N) was ready for the mission.

After some time, I found myself near the gate. I smirked as the gates were raised. I felt free. We started to get into formation, of course I got middle left. Right mostly always gets wiped out first.

A few flares were shot, indicating titans were spotted. I seen Levi occasionally look in my direction since I wasn't far from the middle. As I seen a Titan, I jumped off the horse and used my 3DMG. I easily sliced the nape and went back to the horse.

Time skip

My whole squad was wiped out. I was the last survivor. I tried making it back near the middle since I was en-route, little did I know what terrors awaited me. As everyone entered the trees, I got unlucky to get grabbed by a waiting Titan. It bit me, leaving a giant mark on my side. I used my 3DMG to make it away. The Titan swatted at me, sending me flying across the trees, eventually making it to Levi Squad. I was lucky to have Eren find me. He picked up, seeing me get bitten.

"Captain! Cadet (Y/N) (L/N) was bitten! They're getting smarter, she's an elite." Levi looked back to see my near lifeless body. His eyes widened, and I could have sworn I saw a tear.

"Alright. Cadet, where's your squad." He took me from Eren, holding me as his horse carried us out of the forest.

"T-They're gone sir. All are dead or dying. The whole left was wiped out this time." He shut us eyes for a moment.

"Mission failed then. We don't have enough to cover the left again. Turn back, we won't make it without have coverage on all sides." Levi ordered.

He carried me back to HQ. As we left the forest, everything started to get blurry, then go black.

Time skip

Levis POV

I can't loose (Y/N). Not like this. I always overheard her, talking about how she wanted a heroic death. I knew she didn't want to die to titans. She passed out a while after we left the forest.

As we got back to HQ, I immediately had Hanji take care of her. The marks on her were awful. The Titan bit her side, badly.

As I stood outside the door waiting for Hanji to be done, Petra wouldn't stop bugging me.

"S-So Captain, I was wondering after we save humanity, we could go somewhere.. Just the two of us.. Or even right now. We can just bail." I looked up at her, loosing all my kept in sanity.

"After we save humanity, I'm staying here to fight. Right now (Y/N) is my main priority. She's an elite soldier, probably better than you, and I'm not leaving her. I'm humanity's strongest soldier, do you think I can just bail on it? If I just disappeared, humanity probably wouldn't know what to do." I crossed my arms. I looked up again to find tears in her eyes. I know I was harsh, but I can't just bail on humanity for a pathetic woman.

Hanji walked out around ten minutes later.
"There's a fifty fifty chance she might not make it. She's awake for a bit." She wiped tears out of her eyes. This is the first time I've seen Hanji cry.

I walked up to her, tears streaming down my eyes.

"L-Levi?" She looked up and wiped my tears. She tried to sit up, grunting from the pain. A minute later, she was up, leaning on the wall. This girl is a warrior, never showing pain and would fight to the death.

"I'm here. P-Please don't leave me (Y/N).." I have her a gentle hug.

"Levi, I promise I won't." She hugged back. Petra stormed out of the room, slamming the door.

"I know, but I'm worried. Hanji said there's a fifty percent chance you'll die." She chuckled, bringing more light to my world.

"Don't worry Levi. You know me better than I know myself, I'm sure you know that I don't give up a fight that easily." She smiled.

I decided to do something I've wanted for a while. I put my lips gently on hers. After a few seconds of shock, she kissed back. After breaking apart for air, she hugged me.

"I love you Levi. I don't care if I'm injured, I'm going to the mess hall to show everyone I'm alive." She grinned and tried getting up. She stumbled at first, but was eventually able to walk.

Everyone at the mess hall gasped as they seen her.

"I'm alive bitches.." She smirked. Everyone cheered for her. She took off her cape, revealing a huge bite shaped mark on her side. Mikasa ran to her, gently hugging her.

"What the hell happened?" Mikasa silently cried.

Time skip

After telling everyone what happened, she was named humanity's second strongest soldier for surviving.

Time skip (two weeks)

Your POV

The large bite mark on my side has finally healed and scarred, and me and Levi are dating, which Petra threw a tantrum about. I was still aloud to go on expeditions, just having to stay in the middle.

Honestly, I'm happy about the scar, I think it looks badass.

I sat in my windowsill, reading (F/B) (Favourite book) With a messy bun and a (F/C) baggy sweater and some skinny jeans. I read with only the light of a candle.

A note slid under the door.

Meet me in my office later.
~Levi

I sighed and changed back into my uniform, which by the way is still small, thanks to someone!

I entered Levis office to be immediately pinned against the wall, and taken into a deep kiss. I kissed back, tangling my fingers into Levis hair. He licked my bottom lip, which I gave him only a small amount of room to enter.

RIP

MUST READ

I didn't know if you guys wanted her to die or not.

Any requests? Leave them in the comments or dm me!

If you want a part two to this or another, don't be afraid to ask. Even if it's a lemon.

The reason why I'm not doing lemons right now is because I'm not all that comfortable. I will for sure make a few in the future.

Face Reveal coming on part 100 ;))))

~ Elizabeth~Chan out!💗👻