eren smut

suggest more smut with plots pls :')
ill finish the smut from the other chapter, add plots if you want.

gimmie more by slayyyter is a bop

(y/n)'s pov

eren and i were the last of levi squad. everyone else was gone. levi went MIA, erwin wasn't allowed out of the walls at the moment, and hanji was leading another squad.

the sun was going down and im sure by now we had already lost a ton of allies. eren and i entered the thick forest. levi left me in charge in the event of his demise, an emergency, or any other scenario.

i could only think of one solution, and it was to call a retreat, or a search party. we didn't know who was dead or who was missing, but for some reason on this expedition, a lot of people went missing.

it was expected by Erwin. he said the titan shifters might have wanted hostages or inside information, since they had already been outed. i decided to call a retreat.

i pulled out my flare gun and loaded in a blue flare. flares were heard in the distance, but couldn't be seen through the forest.

"eren, we have to go back. there's too many casualties."

"what about Levi?"

"Hes humanities strongest Eren, but im sure he will be okay and maybe even meet us back."  Eren nodded. i didnt know where we were, but we were in the thickest part of the forest. no titans were to be found, so i would assume anyone off their horse/MIA was okay.

once we got back into the walls, we could schedule a search party. the scouting Legion was trained to be prepared and how to survive in the event of the death of their horse, being left behind, or gear malfunction.

i got off my horse at a small river, eren following behind. the sun was started to set and the stars were coming out. it was peaceful.

"we could wait until midnight to return to the walls if you want. it will be safer, they don't move at night." i suggested. eren nodded and sat on the ground, leaning back into a tree.

i took my cloak off and leaned over the river, looking at the stones under the water. in the reflection i could see eren looking at me. more specifically my figure.

erens pov

my pants grew tighter as i watched (y/n).
she's always been a close friend, but i never looked at her this way before. i was about to move to cover my erection but i saw her looking at me in the reflection of the water.

"we should get some rest. the mission was exhausting and the titans will be active for another while still." i didn't know if she noticed, but i hope she didn't.

just my luck, she laid beside me, using her cloak as a pillow. i was being extremely careful and wrapped an arm around her, not shifting so she would press against my body.

a short amount of time passed by. i wouldn't know since there aren't any clocks, but by assumption, ten minutes. i heard (y/n)s breathing become calm.

she shifted in her sleep, pressing her back against my body so we were in a spooning position. i froze. i knew she was asleep, but what if she woke up?

i didn't want to move to wake her up, which meant i couldn't run off to get release. her shifting pulled me out of my thoughts. she shifted in her sleep, turning to face me. her leg was on top of mine, which meant her core was right over my crotch.

at this point, i didn't know what to do. she had always shifted a lot in her sleep, so it wasn't intentional, i knew that. i grew harder under her touch as she continued to shift around.

after atleast five more minutes of her shifting around, her eyes slowly opened. i knew for a fact she felt the bulge against her core, there was absolutely no way she didn't.

"Eren? are you okay?" i moved a bit, causing her to softly moan. i couldn't take it anymore.

i leaned in to kiss her. she met my lips and cupped my face. i moved so i was on-top of her.

"is this okay?" she nodded and pulled me back into a heated kiss. she reached down to palm me through the white jeans of my uniform. i slapped her hand away and started to grind into her.

(Y/n)s pov

i moaned as he continued to grind. the feeling of our jeans against eachother send waves of pleasure to my clit. he reached between us to put pressure on my clit.

i moved us so i was on top of him, giving him lovebites on his neck and collarbone. eren let out low groans as i hit each of his sweet spots. he thrusted his hips up in an attempt to find release but i pinned them down.

i unbuttoned his shirt and kissed down to his his v line. i unbuttoned his jeans and moved his boxers. i kissed the tip of his cock and took as much as i could, using one hand to stroke what i couldn't take.

eren was very vocal. he panted as i took more of him, deepthroating him.

"(Y/n) im gonna cum" was all he could manage to get out. i removed my mouth and unbuttoned my shirt but didn't fully remove it. Eren was fuming that i didn't let him finish.

He pinned me against a tree,
(lol petra vibes)
my legs wrapped around his waist. he pulled my jeans and panties down, practically ripping them off, and thrusted into me slowly.

"beg if you want me to go faster." he whispered into my ear. i tried to grind my hips into his, in hopes that he would just take the hint and save my ego. he pinned my hips to the tree.

"please Eren, fuck me, ruin me, use me for your own pleasure. just please go faster." eren smirked and started to go at an animalistic pace. he moved his hand so he was rubbing my clit.

"you feel so fucking good (y/n)" his voice was rough and straight.
(corpse vibes lol)

he groaned as i tightened around him, i was almost at my high.

"eren im so close."

"cum baby, cum all over my cock." he thrusted faster and rubbed my clit vigorously. my orgasm rushed over me and me and i could practically see fireworks. i tighten around Eren as i climaxed. he rode me though my high and pulled out.

i got onto my knees. my tongue circled around his tip before taking him half way into my mouth. he was a good 9 inches at the least. i hollowed my cheeks around him. he came into my mouth, and i swallowed. we laid back down, fixing our clothes.

he held me close to him, looking at the stars.

ok so i tried to improve the smut lol i apologize.