Jean x Captain!Reader

IMPORTANT: HANJI DOESNT HAVE A GENDER

Your POV

Me and Levi were ordering the cadets to clean, inspecting their work. I saw that a few of the cadets were blushing madly when I came by them, but brushed it off.

"Captain (L/N), I finished a room ma'am." Jean, a fairly new cadet came up to me. I walked to the room and inspected his room.

"I'll let this pass, for now. Join the other cadets before I change my mind. You'll start training soon." I rubbed the bridge of my nose then walked out. I walked back to my room, putting on my gear then walking to the training grounds. Seeing all the cadets there, I hesitated but saluted.

"Pick your partner. You'll be doing basic combat skills then running." Everyone groaned but took their partner. Jean was left out so I offered to be his partner. He blushed a deep red and nodded.

Jeans POV

I've always liked Captain (Y/N) (L/N). She's beautiful, smart, caring, but strict. I turned down everyone asking to be my partner, knowing I'd get her as a partner.

The two of us got into stance. She ran at me, attempting to punch me. I moved away in time. She caught my leg, lifting me in the air before flipping me behind her. She got on top of me, her legs on both sides of me as she pinned me down. A light blush was seen on her cheeks.

She got off me and helped me up. After that was finally over, she made all the cadets run. Everyone was forced to run until they dropped, but not until they reached 100 laps. (Y/N) ran with us. She was a beast at running. She ran 300 laps, not even tired.

"Alright, listen up cadets! We're done for now, meet back here in half an hour or I'll get Levi to deal with you!" She shouted at everyone. A few cadets had collapsed. I walked up to her, basically shaking.

"C-Captain (L/N)? Don't you think you're pushing us to hard?" I looked up at her, she was only taller by a few inches. (Or shorter)

"I want you to become strong. What if a Titan is chasing you and a wall as far? I push you guys past the limit so you survive. If you feel it's past the limit, you can take it easy on the next one." I looked up at her in surprise. She never told anyone to take is easy!

"T-That would be great! Thanks."

We walked back to HQ, chatting along the way.

I walked to the mess hall, proud. I knew (Y/N) wouldn't be there as she had some paperwork to catch up on.

"Guess what?" I asked sitting beside Armin.

"What?" Christa, Ymir, Eren and Armin asked.

"Captain (Y/N)s taking it easy on me. I knew I attracted chicks but not a Captain!" I smirked.

"Jean, not even Christa likes you." Eren crossed his arms.

"It was probably because she feels bad for your sorry ass. She beat you pretty good in training today." Ymir sighed.

Maybe they were right..

Your POV

I sat in my desk, stressed about work. I signed more documents and was finally able to join my squad for dinner. I sat beside Levi and Erwin, Petra looked pissed that Levi even laid eyes on me.

"How was your day (L/N)?" Levi asked, attempting to break the tension between me and Petra.

"It was fine.." I replied, nearly as emotionless as him.

"That's it!" Petra screamed.

"I don't need you trying to take Levi away!" She yelled. God I hate her for thinking that. I have feelings for someone I shouldn't, my cadet Jean..

Jeans POV

"That's it!" Everyone turned to see Petra screaming.

"I don't need you trying to take Levi away from me!" My heart shattered. (Y/N) wanted Levi? I watched what was going on at the table, Petra was steaming mad.

She attempted to punch (Y/N). I'm nearly a millisecond, (Y/N) caught the punch and turned Petra's arm. A crack was heard and Petra suddenly started crying. Everyone looked in shock as (Y/N) kept her emotionless expression, even Levi was shocked. Petra ran out of the room.

Time skip

Your POV

"(Y/N) couldn't you have went a bit easier on her?" Levi crossed his arms.

"If I went easy, she could have been me." I had Jean by my side. We waited outside Hanjis door as they fixed Petra's arm. I knew he liked me, so I slowly reached for Jeans hand. I held his hand and looked up at him, smirking as he blushed.

As the door opened, Hanji walked out. I let go of Jeans hand and walked in. As I seen Petra, I crossed my arms. No soldier deserves to be in this state but she's the one who deserved it. I looked to the ground when Levi smacked the back of my head, making me immediately look up. I slapped the back of his.

"Tch.." Was Levis only response.

I soon left the room as Hanji walked in. I held Jeans hand again and sighed.

"She's dead to me, let's go." He nodded, his cheeks as red as a rose. I took him outside, noticing he wasn't wearing his 3DMG. I picked him up and shot the hooks into trees. He held onto me as we soon reached a lake. I let him go but he still held onto me, scared of how we got here.

"Don't worry, I'm here.." I tried my best to comfort him, not knowing what to do. I put an arm over him, gently hugging him as he clung to me. He looked up and nodded, still not letting go.

Time skip
Jeans POV

Was this a dream? Did I really hold hands with Captain (Y/N) today? I was confused.

I sat on my bed with my head in my hands, hoping it wasn't a dream. I walked to her room and sighed.
"C-Captain?" I asked, nervous and shy as hell.

(Y/N) answered the door. She looked hot as hell. She wore her usual white uniform top, with two buttons undone, black skinny jeans and had her hair in a messy bun. Her cheeks had a tint of pink to them as she seen me.

"O-Oh, hey what's up?" She moved and let me into her office. She organized her desk and sat down.

"Why aren't you asleep? It's around three in the morning (Y/N)." I wanted to see if she reacted to me calling her by her first name.

"Planning. Erwin has me up all night with paperwork." She sighed and gently hugged me.

"O-Oh okay." It wasn't a dream, but it still felt like one.

"(Y/N).. I was wondering if you'd like to.. Be.. My girlfriend." I held her in my arms, blushing like crazy. She looked up and smiled. She nodded and gently kissed me, leading me to the bedroom.

AND THATS AS FAR AS IT GOES FOLKS. Sorry this took so long! I had writers block and was stressed. To make up for it I'll try my best to work on THREE chapters! I'm taking requests right now! Trust me, if I didn't stop there that lemon would at least take me another week to finish. If you want a part two with lemon please comment!

Elizabeth~Chan out!💗