levi smut

THIS IS PURE SEX AND KINKS I AM SO SORRY LMAOOO

daddy kink ahead for all my daddy issues i feel yall

also yall wildin on the armin smut those comments got me hollaring

Modern AU

Levi was at work all day, and I was in the mood. He was always busy with paperwork, so we haven't had sex in weeks.

I tried to think of ways to relieve myself, but could find none. I didn't want to use a vibrator, and everything else seemed boring at the moment. All I wanted was Levi. An idea popped into my head.

He was going to be mad, but I'm ready to take the punishment. I stripped myself of my clothing leaving my laced matching under garments on, and laid on our shared bed.

I tried to find the best angle, then snapped a photo. I sent it to him, putting my clothes back on.
My phone buzzed half an hour later.

Levi is typing..

I quickly unlocked my phone to look at the message, desperate to see his response.

You know I'm at work, (Y/N). Enough or you will be punished.

I chuckled to myself. I was anxious for when he got home, and didn't want to embarrass him at work so I left it alone.

I did chores around the house in my free time, when I suddenly felt a pair of hands on my waist. I quietly gasped, realizing it was Levi. He massaged my breasts from outside of my shirt.

"Do you think it's funny to tease me while I'm at work? Erwin could have caught me, I was in a meeting. You're in for a long night." His voice was rough. His hands slithered into my shirt.

He carried me to our bedroom and set me on his lap ass up. He entered his finger inside of me.

"You're this wet for me already, my little slut?" He removed his finger after a few thrusts and slapped my ass. I could feel his erection pressing into me.

"Count." He spanked me ten times before rubbing the area to soothe the burn.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to fuck me until I see Stars daddy, and the only word I know is your name." I could barely think straight as it is.

"You've been obedient this far, but have you learned your lesson?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Pleasure me first, use your mouth baby girl." I dropped to my knees infront of him as he unbuckled his belt.
Without waiting, I took him into my mouth, hollowing my cheeks and bobbing my head. He groaned and pulled my hair into a makeshift ponytail.

"You're doing so good already princess. Maybe I will have to reward you." He thrusted into my mouth unevenly, he pulled me off his cock before he could finish.
He laid on the bed and motioned me over.

"Ride my face baby, this is your reward." I slowly got into the position and he held me by my thighs. My hands were on the bed frame to grip onto something as he ate me out.
His tongue moved skillfully, switching from my clit to my pussy, bringing me close to my orgasm quickly.

He allowed me to reach my high, riding me through it. I moved so my ass was up and he moved behind me.

"Tell me how bad you want it baby girl." We were in the doggy style position. He teased my entrance.

"I want it so badly daddy." He pushed the tip in, teasing me.

"I know you can do better than that princess."

"I want you to fuck me until I beg for you to stop and I've come a thousand times daddy, I want you to use me for your own pleasure. I want you to make me forget every word except for your name." He immediately pushed inside of me, making me take every inch at once.

He thrusted at an inhuman pace. I was unable to think straight. To top it off, he rubbed circles on my clit which, made me see fireworks. Levi let out groans, turning me on even more.

"Cum y/n, cum all over my cock." He was nearing release as well. I let go and he rode out my high, not slowing down. He came inside of me, painting my walls white. He slowed down and got up to get a rag.

After cleaning the two of us, he laid beside me and covered us up.

"You're on the pill, right?" He asked as I nodded in response. He pulled me closer to him. I fell asleep listening to his heartbeat.

lel reminds me of when my ex literally said he would have me talking like helen keller but he wasn't on levis level at all 💖

anyways, leave requests and prompts