Marco x reader

A/N: IM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR THIS BEING SO LATE IVE RECENTLY MOVED TO A HUGE CITY AND I HAVENT HAD ANY TIME

(Forgive me Satan, for I have sinned)

Marcos POV

"Marco. Marco. Marco. Marco.. Freckled Jesus?" Jean kept poking me, attempting to get my attention. I didn't realize I was staring at (Y/N). She was a strong fighter, and I admired her for it. We're currently in sparring, and she had Eren hanging on her shoulder, literally. She purposely tripped, making him fall flat on his face. I've never seen that move before, she's better than anyone in the survey corps, possibly even Levi.

I know that she would never like someone like me. I'm weak. She would like someone like Levi, or Eren, or even Jean.. But not me. The way she glares gives even Levi chills. The room becomes tense and cold when she walks in. She's perfect in every way. She will never get killed by a titan, she will never loose a match in sparring. She's unbeatable.

"Alright brats, training is over for today. Cadet (L/N), please see me in my office before dinner." I sighed and knew what it was for. Levi has always had eyes for (Y/N), who wouldn't. Shes probably going to fall in love with him, and I'll never have my chance. Eren was still on the ground, I think she knocked him out..

Your POV

I knocked on Levi's door. Shit... I didn't mean to knock Eren out, it was his fault that he said not to go easy..

"Cadet (L/N), take a seat." Levi sat behind his desk as I sat in front.

"(L/N), take it easy on the brats. You're already first. This is the fourth injury Eren suffered during training." Levi sighed.

"He told me not to go easy." Levi rolled his eyes.

"Well, fake not going easy, the brats here are shit at training. Real talk, you need to tell 'M' you like him." Unfortunately, since Levi and I are like the same, we tell each other our problems.

"Yeah will stop being a pansy and tell 'E' you like him. Man up and I will." I leaned back and smirked. Levi looked surprised. He held his hand, ready for an arm wrestle.

"If I win, you tell him first. You will, the same but switched." I nodded and pulled up my sleeve. I took his hand and we started the arm wrestle. Unfortunately, Hanji walked in at the wrong time..

"OH MY GOD! ARE YOU TWO DATING! FINALLY!" We both gave Hanji a death stare, but it was too late. Erw- EREN (YEET) and Marco, our crushes saw the view of me and Levi about to arm wrestle and got the wrong idea.. Levi and I nodded at each other and ran after them. A lot of other people saw and looked shocked.

Eren and Marco were best friends so they probably went to the same place. Levi and I had our 3DMG gear on so we had to quietly fly through the trees. We saw the two together, crying on each other's shoulders. I looked at Levi and nodded. He knew the exact plan I was thinking. We knew they needed time. We sat on a branch above. I don't know why Marco was crying, why would he have a crush on someone like me. You'd expect it to be Petra, Annie, or even Jean. I knew Eren well and he was like a brother to me. He told me everything and even told me he likes Levi back, but I didn't tell him Levi felt the same.

After giving them a little bit of time, we jumped down from the branch, acting like we just got here. I engulfed Marco into a hug and Levi did the same to Eren.

"What's wrong?" We asked them. They looked surprised at the sudden actions.

"Look, if you saw what we think you saw, that was nothing. (Y/N) and I are just best friends, were basically brother and sister. We were going to have an arm wrestle to win a bet but Hanji walked in on the wrong time." Levi held Eren in his arms while I held Marco. Their cheeks were blood red.

"What was the bet about?" Eren looked up at Levi. He sighed.

"If (Y/N) were to win, I was supposed to ask you out. If I were to win, she was to ask Marco out. Unfortunately Hanji brought a huge crowd and you two saw everything before we could decide the winner, so we decided to tell you.." Levi nodded at me.

"I have a crush on you. Will you please be mine Marco?" Levi said the same thing as me in sync but with Erens name. Marco smiled and gently kissed me. I looked over and smirked as I saw Eren and Levi kissing. Finally! He's liked Eren since he first saw him. Same goes for me and Marco. I'm going to ask if Marco can join the higher ups so he doesn't have to do missions and die. He isn't the strongest out there and I don't want to loose him. I hope all goes well..

FINALLYYY!!
Again I am so sorry that this was late!