Male!Annie x reader

Your POV

Andrew was one of my very best friends. He hates us calling him 'Andy' for short.

"Listen up cadets. Grab a partner and get into stance, we're going to see where your strength is." Captain Levi announced.

Andrew and I partnered up. Our strength was about the same. We both go into stance. He had an empty expression but with a slight blush.

"You first." I looked into his blue eyes and sighed.

He ran to me, attempting to punch me. I caught his hand. He stopped for a second, staring into my eyes. I took the chance, moving my foot to kick behind his legs. I pinned him down as he fell.

"I win." He looked away, blushing. I got off him, lending my hand to help him up.

"Round two?" His deep voice was softer then usual. I nodded and got back into stance, the wind blowing my (H/L) (H/C) hair.

I ran up to him, attempting to kick him. He caught my foot, until I took the chance to jump out of his reach and grab his arm. I got behind him, pinning his arm to his back. He grunted as I kicked him to the ground. I sat on his back, my legs on both sides as I kept his arm pinned to his back.

"You win (Y/N)." He let out a small whimper. I got off him and help him up again. I gave him a small kiss on the cheek, feeling his burning hot skin.
I walked back to my room, bored. I quickly changed into a (F/C) baggy sweater and skinny jeans. I grabbed (F/B)(Favourite book) and threw my hair up into a messy bun. (Or whatever you'd like) Finally, I lit a candle and sit in my windowsill, starting to read.

Andrews POV

I was ran my hand over the part that (Y/N) kissed in disbelief.

"Hey Jean, guess what?" I smirked and crossed my arms.

"What do you want?" He looked down at me, grinning as he seen my red cheeks. He was only a bit taller.

"(Y/N) kissed me!" He looked at me in disbelief.

"No she didn't. She wouldn't kiss someone like you."

"Yes she would."

"No she wouldn't."

"Yep."

He rolled his eyes.
"Let's go see her then." He took me to (Y/N)s room.

I seen her sitting in the window reading. The stars and moon lit up her room perfectly.

"(Y/N), Andrew was just saying he likes you." Jean looked at me and smirked. She glanced up from her book.

"Yeah. I know." I didn't know how to respond. I saw her take a piece of paper and write something on it. She put the book on the windowsill and walked out, discreetly slipping the note in my pocket.

Jean shrugged and walked out, going to the mess hall.

Meet me on the roof at 12

I stared at the note, wondering what she wanted to say. I quickly put it back in my pocket and followed Jean, finding (Y/N) sitting with Levi. Both were drinking tea and calmly talking. I felt a bit jealous but brushed it off as nothing.

Your POV

"Are you finally going to say it instead of being an idiot around him?" Levi asked.

"When will you grow a pair and ask Petra?" I glanced at Andrew.

"Calm down, it's nothing. When are you going to tell him? Hanji has been trying to place bets on you two." Levi sighed.