Erwin x reader lemon

(Erwin x Levi x Reader is coming soon, I promise! I wrote this because I was in a much better mood after seeing Dean Ambrose come back.)

(Idk why but I feel like Michiru56 was waiting for this since the dawn of time)

Your POV

Training on the field was always a hassle. Today, we had 3DMG training. Commander Erwin Smith (Who I'm currently dating) is watching over us to see how we've improved.

"Y/N L/N. Please ready up, it is your turn to run the course. You will have twelve titans to kill. Your last record was 1 minute and 10 seconds." He smiled at me.

When I nodded, he started the watch. I took off as fast as I could.

Erwin's POV.

(Oh god. I'm thinking of what to say and I'm already starting to cringe.. Holy shit I can't 😂 I'm gonna get Toby to write this))

{Ello, it's Toby. Rivialle literally threw her phone into my hand.}
As (Y/N) took off, I discreetly watched her ass. The cadets were mesmerized by her speed, but I was mesmerized by something else. I was attracted to her from the start, but seeing her in action lit a fire inside me. I needed her.

{Oh lord, I don't think I can do this either.}

(Y/N) was back, beating all the cadets easily. Her time was the best.

As training ended, I went took (Y/N) to our room. I gently kissed her. The kissed turned rough in no time. She smirked into the kiss and started to undo the straps to my uniform. I did the same to hers, taking off her harness. I broke the kiss and kissed down to her neck, biting and sucking. Once I heard her moan, I stayed over that one spot to drive her insane, leaving a hickey.

{Sorry, I'm listening to The Dope Show while writing this. 🤷🏻‍♂️}

I moved away to admire the mark I gave her. Her hands worked her magic, taking off my uniform straps and palming my bulge. Our shirts were gone in no time. She brought me back into the kiss, slowly grinding against me.

Your pov

I started to slowly grind against Erwin. I smirked as he started to groan. Suddenly, he pinned me to the bed. He had me laying down flat, his head between my legs. He gave my thighs a few small hickeys before coming close to my clothed womanhood. His hot breath made me squirm. He threw my legs over his shoulders and licked my clit through my panties before taking them off. He met my gaze with his mesmerizing blue eyes.

He plunged his tongue into my womanhood, the pleasure starting to become unbearable. He moved his tongue around inside me. I tangled my hands into his hair, bringing him closer. As I reached my peak, he only went deeper. I moaned loudly, and called out his name as I came. He swallowed the cum, his tongue coated in it.

"Now (Y/N), I have a bit of a problem, mind helping me with it?" He pointed to the large tent in his boxers.

{There's something wrong with me...}

I quickly nodded, and went on my knees in front of him. He smirked and tangled his hands in my hair, bringing me closer to his bulge. I quickly unbuttoned his pants. I licked his tip through his boxers earning a groan from him. After enough teasing, I moved his boxers down and took out his manhood.

I licked the underside of it, and sucked on his top while fondling his balls. He let out moans, and groans. He tangled his fingers in my hair, and forced me to deep throat. I barely had a gag reflex, and I was thankful for that. I moved up to suck on just the tip, swirling my tongue around. Finally, he reached his climax and came inside my mouth.

"Ready?" He positioned himself at my entrance. I nodded, and he pushed slowly pushed the tip in. He waited for me to adjust to his size before slowly thrusting inside me. He quickly sped up, hitting all the right parts. He moved my leg over his shoulder so he could reach farther inside. He went at an animalistic speed. He hit my g-spot spot on, bringing me to my orgasm. Erwin groaned, quickly reaching his peak as well. He came inside of me, filling me up with his seed.

He pulled out and laid beside me. The room smelled like sex and the only sound was our panting. He pulled a blanked over us and cuddled me. We shared a slow and passionate kiss before falling into slumber.

{Well that took forever. It's currently 3:30 in the morning. Thank you Rivialle. I guess I'll be writing the lemons on this books since Rivialle was about to spray holy water on this.}

~Tobias🍒

Ps Your welcome sinners :)
Sorry to keep you waiting! Im traveling atm and im gonna be releasing chapters all day! Next is Hanji x reader then Levi x Erwin x reader lemon, then Mikasa x male!reader, and finally, Sasha x reader!