3

Chloe: I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but no, I will not make you hot cocoa.
Fat Amy: But Chloe, I have a bruise!

————————————————————

Beca: Amy made me call people and tell them she was dead, to see how they'd react.
*flashback*
Amy: Is she crying? Is she crying?
Beca: A little.
*grabs phone from Beca*
Amy: You should be wailing, you stone cold bitch.
Amy: Now, call my other grandma.

————————————————————

Beca: Well, I'll help with anything.
Chloe: Just promise we'll do it quickly.
Chloe: I'm making us mac and cheese pizza for-
Beca: Mac and cheese pizza??
Chloe: Yeah.
Beca: You're making that?
Chloe: Yeah.
Beca: *kisses Chloe*

————————————————————

Stacie: Why are you dressed as a pilgrim?
Lilly: Chloe said it was "come as you were in the '90s" party.
Lilly: I assumed it was the 1690s.

————————————————————

*Beca giving a drunk toast in a wedding*
Beca: I have to say, you know, getting married is the bravest, most wonderful thing you can do.
Beca: Because everyday you come home and you're just, like, what?
Beca: It's you! I love you!
Beca: You're my sexy roommate. We love each other.
Chloe: Whoo! She's talking about me.

————————————————————

Beca: You'll probably never guess what kind of dog I am.
Chloe: You're right.
Chloe: I'll never guess what kind of dog you are, because you're not a dog.
Chloe: You're a cat.
Chloe: You're temperamental.
Chloe: You're unpredictable, complex, and hard to read.
Chloe: You make people work before you let them in.
Chloe: But if they put the time in and prove that they care, then you open yourself up to them.
Chloe: Right?
[Beca hugs Chloe]

————————————————————

Aubrey: Did you put glitter in the laundry detergent?
Chloe: Oh yeah, I'm experimenting with some new entrepreneurial ideas. That one's called Sparkle Suds. Dress loud.
Aubrey: Will you stop putting glitter in everything? This morning you put glitter in the butter.
Chloe: Disco Dairy. Spread the party.

————————————————————

Emily: I made a marshmallow Beca. See? Her arms are crossed because she's mad at all the other marshmallows for annoying her. You like it?
Beca [choked up]: It's okay.

————————————————————

Beca: This prom reminds me that you had, like, a million friends in high school and everyone thought you were awesome.

Beca: And I spent four years making fun of everyone and hiding mops so the janitor would think he was going insane.

Beca: If we went to high school together we would have never started dating. Which means that we would have never gotten married, and I don't like thinking about that.

Chloe: Hey, maybe we wouldn't have gotten together if we were in high school, but that's because kids in high school are idiots.

Chloe: The only thing that matters is that we found each other, right now.

Chloe, hugging Beca: And it's the best.

———————————————————

[Stacie and Beca saw a nude painting of Aubrey]
Stacie: Aubrey. Not to be inappropriate or anything 'cause you're our captain and our friend, but I would totally hit that.
Beca: So would I.