Morning

It was a Monday morning and it was early when you got woken up by your mom pounding on your door for you to get up and get ready for school. She would just open your door and turn on your lights to get you up but you always lock your door when you go to bed.

 "I'm up! I'm up!" You yelled to get her to stop. "Why does it have to be Monday" you mumbled to yourself so your mom did not hear you. "Now I am going to have to deal with him for the rest of the week". You finally got dressed and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

"Anya please let the dogs out" your mother said.

"Ok mother!"

You walked over to the screen door and stared out the door 'what is going to happen today with him?' You finally opened to door, and closed it after the dogs ran out. You went to the table to eat. All you had was a piece of toast because you weren't really hungry today. After you got done cleaning up your plate you went to your room to get your stuff and packed it into your backpack. Your mom yelled for you to get down here because the bus was there. You ran down the hall, down the stairs and out the door onto the bus.

You finally got to school knowing that you were going to have to walk to your locker were Cole's were right next to yours. You got off the bus and headed to the door to enter hell. You have always been an A+ student at school, but when you got to freshman year in high school you started to refer school to hell because of Cole. Finally you got out of your thoughts when you saw Cole. He was at his locker. Him and his friends were swarmed around your locker. 

" Get out of my way Tyson!"

You really didn't like Cole and his friends around your locker in the morning, they always blocked you from getting your stuff in your locker.

"Grumpy today, hmmm Anya?" said Tyson with a smirk on his face.

"Just get out of my way Tyson I need to put my bag in my locker" you pushed him out of the way and opened your locker. 

You were about to leave when Cory pushed you up against your locker

"Are you going to help me out in class today?" All the others were staring at you for a response .

"Sure, whatever" you then left and headed to the commons to hang out with your friends.

You were very popular in school almost ever one liked you, but you had your group of friends that you hanged out with the most. You went over to the table that your friends were sitting at and sat down.

"Hey Anya" said Alex.

"Hey Alex, how was soccer practice last night, what plays did we go over?"

" It was okay and we went over plays 6 and 9 for are up coming game and he said that we had only one more practice due to the weather that the news said we were going to have so we are having our game on Thursday".

You nodded your head and looked at your phone it was 8:18 class started in seven minutes so you said goodbye to your friends and walked out of the commons.

You went to your locker and got your binder, pencil and class book and walked off to algebra. You got into the classroom and sat down. Once you sat down Tyson started bugging you.

"Anya?" you wanted to ignore he but he wanted to asked you a question, you could tell he wanted to.

"Yes Tyson?"

"Will you help me out if we have partners today?"

The teacher told the class to silent down before you could answer Tyson's question.

"Ok class today we will be working on a partner assessment, you will have to make a poster of algebra and how it all started". The teacher trailed off about the assessment but you stop listing after a little. Tyson stared to stare at you, you thought nothing of it.