Together

You glanced at the clock in the room and you only had three minutes left of class till you saw Cole again. You were feeling sick but in a good way when you thought of seeing him again. Finally the class bell had went off and you went to go get your bag when Andi met up with you.

"We still are going to the mall today right Anya?"

"Ya but I will have to talk to Cole before we leave, he needs to talk to me so"

"What about?" Andi said with a flirty tone, she always did when a guy had to talk to you about anything.

"I don't know really"

You walked out the door thinking that Cole was not going to be there but he was. He was leaning on the wall opposite from the door. He walked over to you, grabbed you by the waist and moved his lips closer and closer to yours until he lock his lips with yours. Andi was behind you and you could hear you gasp and you knew that the gasp turned into a smirk.

"Hey, how was chorus babe" Cole looked at you and smiled.

"Babe? When did we start saying that to one another?" You smirked at him.

"We started just a few seconds ago didn't you hear me sexy?"

"I guess not" you then put your arms around his neck and started kissing him.

"Umm, Anya..."

You stop kissing Cole and turned around to see a shocked Andi staring at the both of you.

"Oh ya, Cole we are going to have to talk later" you took out you phone unlocked it and opened your contacts and clicked new and handed it to him.

"Here" He handed back to you with a smirk and you looked at what he put and his name was sexy, you looked up at him and smiled, you liked the name.

You all started to walk and Cole kept looking at you like he wanted to say something but didn't so he just kept doing it until you said something to him.

"Cole if you have something to say, just say it okay" you looked at him.

"Can we hang out today"

"I can't today Cole I am going to the mall with Andi, maybe tomorrow?" you smiled at him.

"Yea that works to, and will you go out with me?"

"..... umm...  yes"

He smiled and picked you up in a hug and then kissed you.

"Can I walk you to your car?"

"It is my friends a grade higher then me and I don't want you to miss the bus Cole"

Cole smirked and picked you up bridal style and started walking down the hall and out the front entrance of the school to a black Chevy and then put you down.

"How did you know this was are friends car?" Both you and Andi said at the same time.

"You always get in the same car every day after school and you guys always have your windows down and there you are in the passenger's sit listing to the radio and looking, like your texting someone" Cole said and looked at you and Andi, both of you just stared at him in shock.

"How did you know all of this Cole?"

"I carpool after school and we all see you guys"

"Oh" you smiled at him.

Cole lifted you up by your legs and put them around his waist with your arms around his neck and his hands on your thighs to keep you from falling, and started kissing you. It was about five, six minutes of kissing until you both stopped when you heard some of his friends yelling at the both of you.

"Cole! Never knew you liked wet stuff!" Logan, Tyson, and John said followed by laughing from the rest.

"Come on Cole we have to go stop making out with Anya and get your ass in the car!" said the driver which was Cory.

"Bye babe" Cole said and kissed you, let you down and ran over to Cory's car. He looked back at you and smirked.

Cory looked at you and he did not seem pleased with what he just saw, and it looked like he was going to do something with you tomorrow. And with a smirk he got back in his car and closed the door, and drove away with the radio booming. Cole rolled down the window and got half his body out the window.

"SEE YOU LATER HOT STUFF, TEXT LATER!" he screamed at you and waved then got back in the car.

"What the hell was that Anya!" Andi said surprised.

"I guess my boyfriend? I don't know!"

You both laughed and got in the car when you friend came to the car and headed to the mall.

***********************************

After the mall your friend dropped you off at your house and both of them waved goodbye and drove off after you closed the door. You walked up to the front steps and got your keys out and unlocked the door. You walked up the stairs and went to your room to put your stuff on your bed. You got your earbuds out and started listing to music while you cleaned.

"Anya" your little sister yelled at you.

"Yes hon"

"Can you help me make some pissa wolls?"

"Well yes I can cutie!" You picked up your little sister and walked to the kitchen and then placed her down.

"How many do you want hon" you said while get a plate down and the pizza rolls out onto the counter.

"twelve plese"

"Ok" you then put the pizza rolls on the plate and put it into the microwave and sat her down at the table.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! You got up and took the pizza rolls out and gave them to your sister.

While she was eating you went to your text meggeges to she Cole had texted you a couple times. You texted back till your sister was done eating and cleaned up her plate and let her go watch TV in the living room.

You walked back to your room and started on your homework, highschool really liked giving studets a lot of homework everyday. It was like they were doing it on purpose, just to make you sleepless slaves to their work. It was about 8:00 pm and you went to go get your sister and put her to bed before your parents got home. Her bedtime was 6:30 but you always let her stay up when your parent were gone. You went back to your homework after putting her to sleep. It was 11:30 when both you parents got home, they were drunk again. You could tell just by listing to them.

They were drunk almost five times a week, You went into your sisters room and picked her up and put her in you bed, you did not want your parent waking her up again.

"Anya!" your mother yelled.