Andi

He drove to a nice place, seemed classy. We walked in and got a table.

"So how are things Anya?"

"Fine I'm glad you argeed to going on a date with me".

"Why would I not?".

"Well you really seem like you are a person that goes on dates".

"What makes you say that?".

"It just seems that way".

The waisteress came by and took are orders. After abot 15 minutes she came back with the food. You talked to Cole and ate. You had a great time. The you got to your house, you kissed Cole good night and got out of the car. You opened the door and went to your room. Soon you were waking up to your alarm going off.

You got out of bed and went into the bathroom to take a shower. Once you were done you went to your room to get dresses, you wanted to look good for Andi for some reason.

This was your outfit for Andi

After you got done getting dressed you skipped breakfast and waited for the bus outside. You got to school and went to your locker were Cole and his friends were. You opened your locker and put your stuff in it and got your stuff for your first three classes and put them in algebra. You then walked back to Cole and kissed him. You left to go find Andi after that. You found her and started talking to her.

"Hey Anya, you look nice today" Andi said looking at your body.

"Thanks you don't look half bad your self".

"Hey can you come with me some where will quick?"

"Hey sure" you both got up and she slipped her hand in yours.

She took you to the locker room and into the showers were no one was. She then pushed you up against the wall and started to kiss you. She was really passionate with her kisses and you liked it. You slid your tongue in her mouth and you could explore her mouth. She felt good. She over powered you and put her tongue in your mouth after the bell rang you were done and you both went back to class.

After your classes were over you went to lunch and sat with Cole and them. Andi came over and sat down on your lap because there were no more seats.

"What are you doing here Andi?" Cole asked in a bratty tone.

"Shut up Chloe" Andi said in a harsh voice.

Andi looked at you and then at Cole, you looked at her and she kissed you. You could hear the guys gasp and you knew Cole was mad.

"What the hell? You don't go around kissing people's girlfriends Andi!" Cole yelled.

"Well she deserves better then you! You suck!"

"No she does not! she is fine with me!"

"No she is not! She likes me better anyway"

"Is this true Anya?" Cole asked you.

"I like the both of you don't make me choose a side" you said.

"Don't be a little bitch Cole!" Andi screamed.

"Hmph!"

Andi the pulled you up and started kissing you in front of the whole lunch room and then she slid her tongue in your mouth again while she had you hands on your waist.

"Stop!" Cole yelled.

Andi then looked at him and slid her hand down your skirt and into your underwear then started to play with you. She started to kiss you again. It was about a few minutes of silent stares from the lunch room. She then pulled away smirking at you.

"I told you to stop! Did you not hear me?" Cole said.

"Like I am going to listen to you Chloe"  Andi said.

"You will listen to me! She is me GIRLFRIEND!"

"I don't care" Andi said and the she walked over to Cole and punched him in his face then walked off.

You heard all the people in the lunch room going ha and it got really loud. Cole sat down and you went to go get a ice pack for him. You got back and gave it to him and kissed him. Lunch was over and you went to you next class. After your three classes it was chorus with Andi. You met up with her laughed about what happened at lunch. Andi was your best friend and was the only one you could really trust she you told her everything. You guys use to date back in 6th grade but you don't know what happened but still kept in touch with her.

Chorus was over and Andi met up with you.

"Anya I was wandering if you would like to hang out at my house today?".

"Hey I would love to".

You walked to her car and got in. She had a nice car. She drove to her house you guys got there about ten minutes since school. She unlocked her door and you followed her in. She led you into her room and locked the door. She pushed you on the bed and got on top of you French kissing you. She then slid you skirt off and then took off your underwear. She stared licking you causing you to moan. She started to flick her tongue faster and faster causing you to feel more pleaser. She then stopped and took off your top and started sucking on your breast.

You then flipped her over and got on top of her. You started kissing her on her neck. You then took off her clothes and started to play with her. After you were done you guys started to grind. It was about 30 minutes till you were done. She looked at her and kissed you, you both then just layed there with her in your arms.