At Your House

You got dressed and kissed Andi goodbye and went home. Once you got home you went into the kitchen to make a snack and then you went into your room. Once you got in your room you turned around and screamed.

"Cole! What the hell!"

"Sorry I scared you".

"Well you did and it was not pleasant so don't do it again. And what are you doing in my room, in my house?".

"Well I wanted to see you".

"You could of called first".

"Okay, Okay I'm sorry I wont do it again, promise".

"Okay" you then wrapped your arms around his neck and started kissing him.

You stood there for about two minutes till he put his hands on your waist and walked you over to the bed. He put you down and got on top of you, his lips traveled from your lips to your neck. You started to give you a hickey. You traveled your fingers through his hair with your other hand you put it on his shoulder. Once he was done he took off your top and started to play with your breast. 

You pulled his head up and started to French kiss him. You slid your hands down to his belt, you started to take it off. You looked up at him and smirked, he then started to help you. You finally got his pants off you then took off his shirt.  He then took off your skirt and underwear. You pulled down his underwear and started to suck. After you did he started to moan. You got done after about four minutes.

He then got on top of you again and started to kiss you. He was right at your entrance and then slid in causing you to gasp and smile at him. He looked at you and smirked and started to go faster. Once he got faster you moaned making him smirk again.

It was ten minutes till he made you get on top of him. You started to ride him while he held you close to his body. It went on for about 20 minutes till you both stopped. He held you close to him and French kissed you till you pulled away. You got up and put on some new clothes. You went to go sit next to him and you cuddled in his arms. He held you there for awhile.

"How did you like it?" he asked.

"It was okay".

"Should I go rough next time?".

"It is up to you, I like it when it is rough though".

"Well maybe next time I will give you the whole thing" he said smirking at you.

"Maybe".

You then got up and went into the kitchen and realized that you and Cole were the only one's in the house. You got a glass and felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist. You turned around and saw Cole smiling at you. You leaned to him and stopped at his lips. You could feel his breath on you. You moved his lips to yours leaving no space between you. He traced his tongue around your lips wanting to enter badly. You opened slowly allowing him to get in.

You pulled away and got water. He wrapped his arms around your waist again and just held you. You finally finished your water and put your glass in the sink. You turned around to face him. You pulled him into the dinning room and sat him down.

You got on top of him and started grinding. You felt his hands on your waist, then you felt him squeeze. Your grinding got harder, he then looked at you.

"Anya?" he asked looking you in the eyes.

"Yes Cole?".

"I really like you and I don't want to lose you. If I lose you I don't know what I would do. I lay in bed every night wanting you by my side. When I am not with you I cant think. You made me fall in love with that one day. The first day I saw you 7th grade I thought you were one of the most beautiful people I have ever scene. I embarrassed you and made you think I hate you so no one would find out that I liked you. All the time I knew you I wanted to ask you out but I was afraid you were going to say no so I just kept doing what I did all the way up to the start of freshman year. I did it till that one day at lunch. I was dared to do it so I did, but then after I did I hated myself for it, that is why you saw me in pain when I took you by the arm later that day. I was so glad I did what I did, and know we are together and I don't want to lose you." 

"Cole... you are never going to lose me. I will be here forever. Cole I love you. And if other people say different they are wrong okay?".

"Okay". He looked at you and pulled you closer to him till his lips meet yours. 

He picked you up bridal style and walked you back to your room. He then layed  you down and layed down next to you and wrapped his arms around you pulling you closer to him. The next thing you know you were asleep in his arms.