Dancing with Cory

After you got home from Cory's house you made some food to eat and went to bed.

You woke up at around 6:50 and went to the bathroom to take a shower and brush your teeth. After you were done taking a shower it was around 7:15 and you went to your room to get dressed for today. You wanted to look nice today for Cole so you went through your closet until you found the right outfit.

This was the dress you picked

This shoes

And this neckless

And this neckless

After you were done changing you went into the kitchen to get a apple

After you were done changing you went into the kitchen to get a apple. You then turned around to see your mother in the doorway.

"Anya" she said in a small voice.

"Yes mother?" you asked

"I'm sorry" she said with tears forming in her eyes.

You looked at her with a shocked and sad face.

"Mother it's okay" you said walking over to her and taking her in your arms.

After about five minutes you let go and said that you had to go to school. You waved goodbye and walked out the door and onto the bus. You listened to music all the way there. You got off the bus and to Cole's locker. You saw him with Cory. All the others weren't there. You walked to him until he saw you. He stared at you with a happy face.

"Anya! I missed you!" he said while the both of you ran into one another's arms.

"I missed you too" you said into his shirt.

"Why all dressed up?" he said staring at your dress.

"Well I was going to ask if you wanted to go out on a date?"

"I would love to! When?"

"Well I was thinking of today?"

"I would love to, that means I get more time with you" he said smirking at you.

You both walked over to his locker. He went back to talking to Cory while you got your stuff for class. You went to go and put your stuff in class and walked back to Cole, he was still talking to Cory. So you walked up to Cole and wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. He put his hands on your waist and returned the kiss. You pulled away and smiled at him and started to walk to the commons where your friends are.

You sat next to Alex. You started talking to all your friends till you only had a few minutes to get to class.

"Hey Alex when is the game?"

"It is right after school"

"Oh okay"

You both walked to your classes and you went to go sit next to Tyson.

"Okay class today you will show your projects to the class today get with your partners"

You looked at Tyson who had the project next to him. You felt really bad about dumping all the work on him but got busy with Cole and Cory. Mostly Cory.

"Thanks Tyson. I feel really bad about dumping all the work on you but I got really busy"

"Hey it's ok, it's all fine"

After about four pairs were done you and Tyson got called up. Once you were done you went to give it to the teacher and you both walked back to your seats.

After algebra, English, and social studies were over it was time for gym. You were walking to the locker room with Alex.

"So what is going on with you and Cole?" Alex asked.

"We are going on a date after the game, Which I have to tell him that were are going after the game so ya"

"Why do you have to tell him? Didn't you ask him?"

"I did but I forgot we had are game so"

After you guys were done changing you headed into gym. You walked over to Cole. Before you could start talking to him the teacher said to find partners for the warm - ups.

"Be my partner" you asked looking into Coles eyes.

"Of course" hey said.

You started to do your push - ups. Cole went a lot fasten then you but he was on the football team after all. He got done with his 20 and you were only on 14.

"Come on, you can do it" he said in a peppy way.

"Shut it I don't have as much muscle as you okay"

You got done and it was time for sit - ups, something you were good at. You went first and were done with your 20, then Cole went. You got let go to get a drink come back to do your pull - ups. You started to joked around with Cole while walking to get a drink.

"Hey Cole we are going to have to go on are date after my game today"

"Oh ya girls soccer game is today, I'll cheer you on"

"Okay" you both started to laugh again.

You both walked back into the gym and walked over to the bars were you did your pull - ups. Cole said that you should go first because you were smaller, you playfully push him and jumped up to grab the bar. You did about four till you let go because it was starting to blister your hands. Cole did not have to jump. All he had to do was lift his arms and pull himself up. He did like nine or ten, and you could tell he was showing off for you.

He started to tickle you and he kissed you neck before you went to go sit down in your spot. The teacher said that you were getting a partner that they chose for today. She said that we would be starting a dancing unit. She gave everyone a partner and you got paired with Cory. Once he heard you saw him smirking at you.

You walked over to Cory, You both started talking to one another until the teacher was done pairing kids up. To your surprise, Airazala was paired with Cole. You did not like this because she liked him.

"Why you staring? You look mad at them" Cory said.

"Well I don't like it because she likes him"

"Don't be mad you got me remember?" He said smirking at you.

The teacher showed steps to a dance that you were going to learn. She gave a piece of paper that had the steps on it and let you go to do the dance. Cory must of knew the dance because he was guiding me threw it and did it perfect.

"How am I doing?" Cory asked.

"Amazing" you said gazing into his eyes.