The Game

After gym class was over you dropped your stuff off at your locker, grabbed your phone and went off to lunch. Cole came up behind you and hugged you from the waist. You turned around to see him and smiled while he kisses you.

"How was dancing with Cory?" he asked turning you around to face him.

"Great he really knows how to dance"

"I know, his parents made him take dancing and piano lessons when he was younger"

"Really?"

"Ya"

You both headed to the lunch line and got food. You sat at his table again. You sat next to Cole and Cory. Once you sat down Cole started to talk with his friends and you ate your lunch while checking your social media and all that. After you were done eating you got up to dump your tray with Cory. Once you sat down Cory put his hand on you upper thigh and leaned over to you and whispered in your ear.

"Come with me after lunch".

Lunch was over and Cory walked a different way so you followed him. You followed him into a hallway you never seen before, there where all the class skippers and kids who smoked. You were wandering why Cory made you come here. He took your hand and pulled you into a room. It was a small room with a table couple chairs and some other things. Once Cory closed and locked the door you started French kissing you, leaning you on the table. You wrapped your arms around his neck and started kissing him back. He pulled away and told you to get all the way on the table so you did. After you did that Cory got on top of you and started grinding on you. You could tell he liked it, he seemed like he liked it more then you did. It was about five minutes until he pulled away. He pulled you up and kissed you before you both went back to class.

After class you went to 6th and 7th period. After they were done you headed off the chorus. You got stopped by Andi ( Andi is a girl just with a guys name okay ) to talked, you guys started laughing at something she said and walked to the chorus room.

"Are you ready for the game Anya?" Andi asked.

"Ya are you going to stay and watch?"

"Ya" she said smiling at you.

You walked to the locker room and changed into your gear for the game. After you were done it was time to go out onto the field, we were at are last game which ever team won would go to state final's. The game had started and they were going to be tough by the look of it.

After half time it was 5 - 4 we were winning. It was third quarter when you were neck to neck. You only had a minute left of the quarter. They scored now they were winning. It was now fourth quarter and it was almost over and you were neck to neck with them again, you had one shot to score and you took it, you kicked the ball with all your force and every one watched as it flew over to the goal.

"WE WON!"

Everyone cheered and yelled we won as a chant. After we went into the locker rooms to change and you took a quick shower, got your dress on and went to go find Cole. You saw him on the bleachers. But he was not alone. He was talking to someone, it was another girl you didn't know. He walked over to him and he hugged you tight.

A/N: Sorry this was a short chapter I really did not have anything to write in this one.