Fun With Cory

Once you got to Cory's house, your mind started to go crazy. You kept thinking of what you and him were going to do. Were you guys going to have sex again? Was he going to do other things with you? You had so many questions that you wanted to be answered but you did not want to ask him about anything. So you just kept your mouth shut. Once you got to his front door, he leaded you inside. You looked around and he was really clean. His house was like really clean. Cory leaded you to his room, you thought it was going to be messy but was cleaner then the rest of his house.

"What is with that face Anya?" he said in a playful tone.

"What face? I have no face." you said looking at him.

"Whatever hot stuff" he then pulled you closer to him and you both started making out.

He walked you over to the bed and got on top of you pinning you down to the bed so you could not do anything. You could tell Cory liked being in control and you let him so what he wanted. Once he pinned you down he started kissing your neck. You had gotten hickeys from him and Cole yesterday but you did not know which one was from who.

You could feel him travel one of his hands down you body. His hand felt good traveling on your skin. his hand got down to your skirt and he started to pull it down. Once he got it down to your knees he stopped kissing your neck and moved his head down to your pussy and started to lick you. it felt so good when Cory did anything to you, you couldn't help but feel good. You started to moan. You saw him smirk at you and started fucking you with his tongue.

He kept doing that for about five minutes until he traveled his lips back to your neck. He sat you up and took off your crop top and started to play with your breast. He nibbled on them lightly which caused you to start moaning again. After he was done playing with you, which was for about fifteen minutes, he took off his clothes.

You saw that Cory was hard, and he was kind of big to you. He got back on the bed and you crawled over to him. You could tell he liked that. You started to give him a hand job. Even though it was your first time you were good at it.

Once you got done giving him a hand job you started to suck him causing him to moan. You started going faster each time. He then took your hair at of the way and started to move your head up and down.

After you were done giving each other oral he then put you down on the bed, and smirked at you before sliding his dick in. He started going faster and faster making you moan loudly. He liked going rough. He was even rough when he took your virginity. It was about ten minutes when he switched you into doggy style, this allowed him to get deeper in you.

He was ready to cum so he pulled out of you and you knelt down to were your face was at his dick. You had your mouth open and ready for him. He finally came all onto your face. You moved some of his cum in your mouth because you were wondering what it tasted liked. You thought it tasted good.

"You were great" Cory said smirking at you.

"Thanks, you don't taste half bad" you said getting up and walked to the bathroom.

You got in the bathroom and washed you face. You were drying off your face when Cory came in. You turned you around and started French kissing you. He put you up on the counter and started to grip your ass. After about a half hour of you guys making out in the bathroom you went back to his room to put on your clothes.

***********************************

It was a couple of hours of you guys hanging out in his room, when Cory's mom came home. She walked in Cory's room to tell him that she was home but walked out before saying anything. She came in on you guys kissing, He was on top of you and you had your arms wrapped around him.

"Guess I lost track of time" Cory said.

"Ya guess so" you said looking at the door.

"Well I should be getting you home"

You got your shoes on and waited by the door while Cory talked to his mom before coming down. He out his arm around you and walked you to his car, Once you guys got in he talked to you until he got to your house. Before you got out of his car he gave you a kiss and said goodbye.

You walked up to the door and went inside your room, where your little sister was sleeping. You walked over to your desk and set your phone and backpack, then walked out of your room.

"Looks like someone likes to have fun" Said your brother in a playful tone.

"It was nothing that big" you said playfully pushing him.

It was about a half that you joked around with your brother. He made you dinner and lied to your parents about where you were. After you got down eating you said good night to your brother and walked to your room. You laid down next to your sister, and the last thing you said to your self was Cory was the one that took your virginity and you were glad he did.