Cole - Cory

You woke up and looked at your phone to see what time it was. 6:29 is what it read, so you got out of Cole's bed and put on one of his shirts and your bottoms. You headed to the bathroom and freshened up then went back into his room. You did not know if his parents were room or if he had siblings, but you did not want to be seen.

You walked over to Cole's bed and started to cuddle with him. He put his arms around you and kissed your forehead.

"Moring babe" said Cole in a tired voice.

"Moring"

"How was last night for you?" Cole said and stared at you with smile on his face.

"It was great, you can be kinda rough at times you know that"

"Was it too rough for you?" he smirked at you.

"No, it feels good when you go rough"

He kissed your forehead and got out of bed. He was still naked but he had a sexy body so you did not mind. He got some underwear and shorts on, and walked back to you. He climbed on top of you and started to French kiss you. After about a minute he flipped over and put you on top of him. It was about a half hour before the both of you stopped. Cole glanced at the clock that was on his desk.

"Don't You have practice?" He said still looking at the clock.

"What time is it?"

"It's 6:54"

"I have it at 7:45"

"I will go tell my brother we need to stop by your house to get clothes"

"Ya that would be a good thing"

You got off Cole and he went out of his room. You heard them talking downstairs, and heard hid older brother agree to take you both to get clothes. Cole walked up and back into his room.

"Okay we can go" Cole said while putting on a shirt.

"Okay"

You both walked down stairs to his brother, where he walked out to his car after you and Cole.

"Where do you live?" said Cole's brother with a smile.

"7018 berm street"

He started driving and you all got there about ten minutes later.

"Thanks bro" said Cole while you both got out of the car.

"Cole you don't have to go with me"

"After what happened with your mother last time, hell no I am going with you, whether you like it or not."

"Okay"

You walked in the front door which was unlocked for some reason. You saw your brother at the top of the stairs staring at you with relive. You ran up the stairs and in his arms.

"Where have you been all night?" he said with a smile on his face.

You looked down at Cole and back at your brother.

"Hey" said Cole.

"Ohhhh" said your brother with a smirk on his face.

"Shut up Jake" you said playfully and walked to your room to get your clothes on.

You were going to wear a sports bra, shorts and some sneakers for today, you thought just to wear this because it was nice out this morning. After you were done changing you walked out to Jake and Cole talking. You walked over to the table and eat some bagels.  After you were done you got in Jake's car with Cole and he drove you to practice where Cole watched you the whole time.

After practice you went to go shower and dried off. When you were done you walked to your locker were Cole and his friends were. You got your stuff for your first three classes and put them in your seat in algebra. After you did that you walked back to your locker and kissed Cole. You could hear his friends whispering to one another but did not care.

***********************************

After lunch was over you went to the rest of your classes. Until 8th period. Cory met up with you at your locker before you headed off to chorus.

"What do you want with me now Cory?"

"Are you free today after school?"

"Ya why" you ask while looking at him, he got a smirk when he heard you say that.

"Cool, what to hang out with me today after school?"

"I have nothing better to do so sure"

"Okay but we are going to stop by your house before we go to mine"

"Why?"

"So you can put something sexy on for me" he said smirking.

He moved hid lips closer to yours until he reached what he wanted. After about a minute he let go of you and you walked to chorus. After the bell rang you walked out to see Cory standing there waiting for you.

"Are you giving any your friends a ride today or no?" you asked him.

"No"

You both walked to his car and got in.

"I live on 7018 brem street"

"Okay"

You got to your house and told him to stay in the car while you got changed, but he did not listen and walked in with you. When you were getting changed you was staring at you and kept smirking.

 When you were getting changed you was staring at you and kept smirking

This is the top you wore

And this is the skirt.

After you got done changing Cory picked you up bridal style and took you back to his car. Once you got there you started getting butterflies in your stomach.